Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

They're going to try and convince us the Electoral College is inferior to Direct Democracy! Soros and his ilk want it gone. It ruined his plan of mob rule!

Cinnamon    28,918

The EC is a little complicated, but not so much that a couple of hours of study can't clarify it. MOST people will not educate themselves on this.  Do it for yourself and so you can tell others, this is crucial.  Soros and his ilk are DEPENDING on IGNORANCE of the people to succeed!  

Hillary and Soros followers WILL NOT ever know what the EC is nor do they care. 

These globalists use the appeal of simplicity to ensnare their victims into direct democracy. It sounds so logical on its face. 

The EC saved us from Hillary so far!  It worked as it was intended to work.  It kept a monster from taking office. 

Any other country would already have Hillary seated into power!  

ANON   
ANON

Trump really won the PV because millions of illegals voted for Hillary. The nationwide county map they are hiding shows why the EC is so important.

Cinnamon    28,918
3 minutes ago, ANON said:

Trump really won the PV because millions of illegals voted for Hillary. The nationwide county map they are hiding shows why the EC is so important.

I think it's a conspiracy to keep the vote count hidden so the Communist/Marxists can keep the meme alive in their victim's eyes and keep them screaming and holding up signs for them. 

Ronin    334

...as it is now, and from what some are saying, the EC can sidestep donny and install someone who wasn't even on the ticket. so then what? (probably unlikely, but they could if someone wants that to happen). and i mean why even suggest you're voting for person X when really what you are doing is voting to give electors the option to override the choice you were presented with?

to me it seems like an exploit. if i ask you if you want steak or fish for dinner, and you say steak... and then i serve you fish because that's what i want... why did i bother asking you at all?

Cinnamon    28,918
3 minutes ago, Ronin said:

...as it is now, and from what some are saying, the EC can sidestep donny and install someone who wasn't even on the ticket. so then what? (probably unlikely, but they could if someone wants that to happen). and i mean why even suggest you're voting for person X when really what you are doing is voting to give electors the option to override the choice you were presented with?

to me it seems like an exploit. if i ask you if you want steak or fish for dinner, and you say steak... and then i serve you fish because that's what i want... why did i bother asking you at all?

I thought that too and have written tons about it on here. But it's not an exploit, it's a safeguard, or was until I just found out lobbyists are all over the electors, which I think should be made illegal!