Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

A perspective on the reality of god, demons, and our life force energies

Ukshep    20,032

So i've been catching up on the third season of the strain! and its got me all into vampire lore and how it connects to the bible or real world situations and theories!

But i started to see patterns again!

The brothers of set are depicted in way to many tv shows i now see. We have the Goa'uld from stargate, The Strigoi from The strain! Both of these beings are depicted as being able to infect, inhabit, control, manipulate the hosts. And in their natural form take on the form of a snake or a worm.

This takes us back to the beginning of the bible! In Genesis, the snake is introduced as “more cunning than any of the creatures of the field that the LORD God had made” (Genesis 3:1). He's a creature, but a smart one. In the book of Revelation, Satan is called “the ancient serpent” (Revelation 12:9, 20:2), which refers to the snake in Genesis.

This tells us that the Snake, The Worm, The Goa'uld, The Strigoi, Satan are actually all one in the same. These are our real life demons. The dark side of divinity.

Many people also theorize that demons are in fact aliens, And this does work in. In all depictions these creatures are biological oddities, very real in the sense that scientific research would lead to the creation of such a being if given enough time and will.

This now puts the realm of god within reach of our reality. For if one side of the coin holds true then so must the other.

What if another civilization. The ones that have been watching us are indeed a race of beings from which our biblical stories emerged. What if they reached an event for their species?? Which caused a dividing rift. Much like the biblical stories. But what if it was based more in reality? A food crisis could have caused the best minds of that civilization to create a method or way to sustain the body via a virus known as vampyrism. God (the civilization, the leaders, the being) could have become unhappy with them and cast them out of heaven. That being the highly technologically advanced civilization of the past. Gods kingdom.

What if we are the cattle for those that rebelled against god. And it is said that one day he/she will come back. And when he/she does i think he/she will purge the evil from this planet. But for now. We are fighting the forces of set. The primal nature of a being that created itself through fear of the unknown. And is now unable to quench its thirst for life force energy. And they do tell us the truth. But the obscure it. The one truth that exists in the world for sure is this:

Beings exists that feed on our life force energy! Lore, Stories, Movies (Jupiter Ascending), Myths, Tv Shows all tell us that we can be harvested to prolong the life of others. And that is a truth that might be hard to swallow.

And that is my tangent for this evening. I hope at the very least it is thought provoking!

grav   
grav

It is thought-provoking, Shep. The snake catches a lot of blame in Christianity. But I think the canon misinterpreted 'serpent' for reptile. The snake is the (Dharma) Kundalini spirit in all of us. It is our strength, our energy, our natural goodness. The reptile (reptilian, actually), however, is the creature that some people call a demon. Others, like moi, call it an Archon. The Demiurge is the leader of the Archons.  He/it takes credit, dishonestly, for creating the universe. The Demiurge is the locus of evil, which his Archon minions bring into human consciousness. He also infects (inhabits may be a better word) the ptb who run and ruin the world. These monsters ▶

http://arcturi.com/sitebuilder/images/annunaki2-250x375.jpg

http://conspiracywiki.com/images/article/images/new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

Were they the Anunnaki? I don't think so. Some Anunnaki were no doubt possessed by the demons/Archons. 

Cryptic Mole    4,382

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Many people also theorize that demons are in fact aliens, And this does work in. In all depictions these creatures are biological oddities, very real in the sense that scientific research would lead to the creation of such a being if given enough time and will.

This now puts the realm of god within reach of our reality. For if one side of the coin holds true then so must the other.

It is impossible for science to create these beings when they have already been created and each having their own name. They can only manifest or bring them forward, but they would only come under the guise and deception of light. Those, though, who already worship them, would see them for what and who they truly are.

They are both biological and spiritual beings because they are already multidimensional and multiverse. They are too smart for the unguarded human to challenge, but not smart enough for those who know their truth. One should "NEVER" seek to hold a conversation with it by asking it questions. They already know what you will ask before you ask it.

Even tough God has made it so that they cannot read our own minds, they are crafty and cunning as a serpent in reading your external and internal actions so as to lead you in the direction they want you to go. It will never end well for those who entertain this idea of talking down, taking down, or even talking down to a demon!

You'd be better off and much safer just sitting in the corner while watching your toenails grow.

Cryptic Mole    4,382
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

That being the highly technologically advanced civilization of the past. Gods kingdom.

Shep, Gods Kingdom is not just some highly technologically advanced civilization.

You're placing "LIMITS" on God by saying he needs a created technology to accomplish all the creations that he has ever created?

He doesn't need technology.

He is the technology!

Ukshep    20,032
31 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Shep, Gods Kingdom is not just some highly technologically advanced civilization.

You're placing "LIMITS" on God by saying he needs a created technology to accomplish all the creations that he has ever created?

He doesn't need technology.

He is the technology!

Why does technology have to be a limit. It is you who just inserted what i said into a construct of your own making. I said no such thing!

Cryptic Mole    4,382
54 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Why does technology have to be a limit. It is you who just inserted what i said into a construct of your own making. I said no such thing!

Because technology is a tool that is created, and technology always has limits no matter who creates it. I'm just telling you how I see and define technology. Technology is not an absolute answer. It is to advance our knowledge and abilities. It's not a magic bullet. Besides, God does not need to advance his knowledge. Is God a form of technology then? Certainly not! Otherwise, he would also have to be created, but we already know and understand that God has no beginning and no end. What you may see as a form of technology is obviously not how I see it when it comes to the deceptive world of interdimensional beings. After all, that is what we are talking about here, are we not? We are actually talking about miraculous power and not technological power which is of course, two different things. Only physical beings can possess technology, but aliens/demons/fallen angels possess miraculous power.

If you say God uses technology, you are certainly placing limits on him!

Cryptic Mole    4,382

Look at man's sciences and his use of his own created technologies. Is he always correct with what he assumes to be true? Hell no! That's because man has created his own technology based on his own beliefs, ideas, and knowledge as to what he believes truths to be, but more times than not, he has been completely wrong. All technology needs a programmer, and man never gets it even close to being 100% right. That makes all technology limited in my book.

Tarmalen    1,302

What if I was to tell you that parts of the bible are stories of ancient wars that includes more than just what happened on earth?

The flood didn't "just" happen in order to wipe out bad people "god" didn't like.

Remember - who wins the war writes the history books.

Also note:  Creator and god are two completely different references. Which one do you think carries more truth?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles28.htm

I will leave that link buried here as it is just a small door into a huge library full of information. 

Walk Softly    2,670
Just now, Tarmalen said:

The flood didn't "just" happen in order to wipe out bad people "god" didn't like. 

You're right.  God is not a meanie head.  In those days, technology was abundant as it is today.  After fallen angels had procreated with humans, they created an ungodly race.  As the years went by, those ungodly creations become so interwoven amongst the population that only Noah and his family remained untainted.  God saved his people.  He didn't slaughter unbelievers, he saved the only remaining soul bearing humans.  

It is worth mentioning that there is a very high likely hood that they were experimenting with human/animal hybrids as well.  Chimeras.  

Cryptic Mole    4,382
25 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

You're right.  God is not a meanie head.  In those days, technology was abundant as it is today.  After fallen angels had procreated with humans, they created an ungodly race.  As the years went by, those ungodly creations become so interwoven amongst the population that only Noah and his family remained untainted.  God saved his people.  He didn't slaughter unbelievers, he saved the only remaining soul bearing humans.  

It is worth mentioning that there is a very high likely hood that they were experimenting with human/animal hybrids as well.  Chimeras.  

Ditto, WS. Without any doubt! Agreed with you 100%. Besides, we need to be careful with websites like http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/

These sites have lots of great basic information, but are lacking truth in the end. They are loaded with half truths only. Even so, I use this site all the time because it's one of the largest sites on the entire internet and with an endless amount of interesting topics.

Tarmalen    1,302
19 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

You are close to the truth but you are still seeing through a "religious" filter.

What would happen if all of us on this site were stranded on an island with all the cool tech gadgets and they stopped working and the rest of the world went belly up while we are the only ones left?

Besides being thrown back to survival mode all forms of record keeping return to oral tradition. What happens with oral tradition?

What then would the 4th generation say about computers and planes and spaceships? How about 10th generation? Getting the picture?

Instead of believing everything said about a certain "label" (see current election) look at it as a validation that there is more than one side to everything.

Middle is where the truth hides for all to see.

P.S. Strain hits on some old myths with a twist while incorporating truth of past endeavors.

Blood...always about the blood isn't it.

Cryptic Mole    4,382
22 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Look at man's sciences and his use of his own created technologies. Is he always correct with what he assumes to be true? Hell no! That's because man has created his own technology based on his own beliefs, ideas, and very limited knowledge as to what he believes truths to be, but more times than not, he has been completely wrong. All technology needs a programmer, and man never gets it even close to being 100% right. That makes all technology limited in my book.

I don't know why this posted again when I was just editing it.