Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarmalen

Where is Assange?

Tarmalen    1,310

Back in October I removed Assange from the chess board due to the information provided. I have yet to hear any relevant information to make me change my mind.

What say you on CTO? 

Is he dead?

Did he get taken?

Targeting this data point as I have  found inconclusive evidence regarding the facts.

Tarmalen    1,310

That confirms it.

Between the gitmo express and the spliced interview, not to mention the lack of authentication of leaks...Anything after October 16th needs a second look.

I say again...anything after October 16th that is not authenticated by standard protocol is suspect.

Ukshep    20,135
19 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

That confirms it.

Between the gitmo express and the spliced interview, not to mention the lack of authentication of leaks...Anything after October 16th needs a second look.

I say again...anything after October 16th that is not authenticated by standard protocol is suspect.

I agree. he went out of the game mid october.

Jostler    2,216

So, the Swedish authorities are in on the scam, pretending to interview Assange for three days (in progress, one day to go)? 

Swedish prosecutor says Assange interview set for November 14

There have been quite a few bits of evidence he's alive in the past month, no smoking  guns but I am not convinced Assange is worth an incredible effort of a deception as big and complex as keeping his death a secret represents.

Cinnamon    23,026
4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

So, the Swedish authorities are in on the scam, pretending to interview Assange for three days (in progress, one day to go)? 

There have been quite a few bits of evidence he's alive in the past month, no smoking  guns but I am not convinced Assange is worth an incredible effort of a deception as big and complex as keeping his death a secret represents.

The Podesta files leaked have the potential to bring down the entire cabal of Globalists with Pizzagate.  There are a lot of angry people who are narcissists and are used to getting away with... anything and everything.. who are now under a microscope.  

Tarmalen    1,310
1 hour ago, Jostler said:

It's not that hard to twist reality.

The problem is the security hashes reinforce the slant that Assange is no longer in the picture. That is what my reading comprehension skills interpret when I read what others have to say regarding the security hashes. The concern is real and at present there is not enough evidence to support proof of life.

Also remember that his lawyer was not present for the last interview........ 

If you want to discredit you would do it from the inside. I merely asked here as someone might have had valid input as to him being alive.