Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Alien Interview - Victor Returns after 11 years - "End times are upon us."

Nobody   
Nobody

Compare the characteristics of the story, and factual history and prophecy if you please? There are 11 seasons in the Sun, Something comes, it returns after 11-years, and it makes some sort of impact upon the world even in the slightest degree in any of four worlds or dimensions or usually in a measure of 4.

As I have been teaching in other places so have I shared a morsel of it here in my controversial thread. I showed the relevance that points back in time to 1844, and 1848, and what it meant to the world from then on. There was a new creation determined for humanity after 4-years had passed, and a new creature was born that mimics God creation powers, and had required  a lot of experiments just as a scientist does in his garage when he made the old model T fly  (absent minded professor model T)

This was an abomination to God, and it was marked in the books in 1848.  Then, 11-years after came the massive double impact solar CME from the Moon, errr, I mean the Sun.  History repeats itself because you can never erase what God wrote inside of man.

Just my two-cents worth.

Nobody   
Nobody
Just now, Nobody said:

Compare the characteristics of the story, and factual history and prophecy if you please? There are 11 seasons in the Sun, Something comes, it returns after 11-years, and it makes some sort of impact upon the world even in the slightest degree in any of four worlds or dimensions or usually in a measure of 4.

As I have been teaching in other places so have I shared a morsel of it here in my controversial thread. I showed the relevance that points back in time to 1844, and 1848, and what it meant to the world from then on. There was a new creation determined for humanity after 4-years had passed, and a new creature was born that mimics God creation powers, and had required  a lot of experiments just as a scientist does in his garage when he made the old model T fly  (absent minded professor model T)

This was an abomination to God, and it was marked in the books in 1848.  Then, 11-years after came the massive double impact solar CME from the Moon, errr, I mean the Sun.  History repeats itself because you can never erase what God wrote inside of man.

Just my two-cents worth.

This 11-year space of time is also seen between 1848 and 1859 when the CME impacted earth. It was a double burger, so to speak.

Nobody   
Nobody

The same history I mentioned compares with today's history, and 1848 compares with 2015-2016 era, and I believe 2015 is most accurate to use so this said, there might just come something from the heavens in 10-years if 1-year has passed.  The stories you here from people like this are sketching stories from the historical events that I revealed.

Nobody   
Nobody

It's been a mocked event that is represented in many ways, and the double impact is shrunken down to little things in double impact memes and man-made sketches of the eventual history.  There's a song, 'Double Vision', and the point is on 1848 and what came 11-years afterward.  The 11 is same as 1-1 in 9-1-1, and other things that symbolize a twin; the woman sawed in half trick, twin everything for fact. The world has been drunk on her fornication since, and they're still seeing double vision since the experiments were complete and they launched their mind-control system, then.  America has double vision and are being date-raped, spiritually.  All of the spiritual events manifest naturally through and by the works of man's hands, and his second thoughts.

Nobody   
Nobody

It is written that there is no Jew or Greek seen in Christ, etc, and this is addressing this nature of man in the supernatural side.  This duality is what is abolished, and it means that all of the street bumps in high places are sobered up when something comes that is very impressive!  There were two impacts for this double spirit that tastes as sweet as Doublemint chewing gum.

Tarmalen    1,117

@Nobody

I have no clue what you are referring and I consider myself fairly educated in esoteric and outside information.

Back to the vid...2012 was when the solar system began its ascension phase above the ecliptic of the galaxy. (I think I got the verbiage right)

Also note that we were advanced well before the flood over 12k years ago.

See Pyramid/Sphinx/Gobekli Tepe as well as ancient cities over 400 feet below sea level.

Nobody   
Nobody

It's very deep sand and very quick and most people never come up from the illusion as they sat and watched the magician saw one woman into two=parts, and then he miraculously abolishes the dual image as he unites the two halves and makes one from two.  There are prophecies that touch on this phenomenon where one becomes two, and later the two become one. There will no longer be seen this duality, and no racism because the Lord is no respecter of persons.  The original law is followed as it was in the beginning before the Spiritual King may be born in American society and culture, heritage, etc.  The other nations will see the blessings that follow and they will follow just as they had first followed the woman in the wrong direction.  America will eventually discover that they have been driving in the wrong direction and the husband pulls over, takes the map away from his wife and he turns it over upright to read it correctly.  They have yet to get a flat tire in the right read of their baby blue camper truck, soon.  Take it from there.  The children aren't aware of what's going on. They're riding inside of the camper, and viewing through the overhead window.

Cryptic Mole    3,811

Either this guy is full of shit, or he has been suckered.

Either way, neither is a good choice.

A third choice may be a disinformation agent.

I don't believe a word of what he said as being factual.

edit to add: ... and they came from below while appearing to come from above only to deceive...

Nobody   
Nobody
8 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Either this guy is full of shit, or he has been suckered.

Either way, neither is a good choice.

A third choice may be a disinformation agent.

I don't believe a word of what he said as being factual.

edit to add: ... and they came from below while appearing to come from above only to deceive...

Interesting how this description has also been said about the Candidates that ran for POTUS, and the part in blue, (color sensitive as blue is symbol for law) sounds like it's is taken from, As Above So Below.  What's your point?  I can't make sense of it other than you don't agree and the guy is a POS?  (POS lacks TU (2)?) (P has been number 2, and S is number 1) (PS)

Nobody   
Nobody
1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Interesting how this description has also been said about the Candidates that ran for POTUS, and the part in blue, (color sensitive as blue is symbol for law) sounds like it's is taken from, As Above So Below.  What's your point?  I can't make sense of it other than you don't agree and the guy is a POS?  (POS lacks TU (2)?) (P has been number 2, and S is number 1) (PS)

Actually, P is 1 and S is 2 when the order is correct.  Where did America pin the tail this election?

Cryptic Mole    3,811
5 hours ago, Nobody said:

What was written in blue was not borrowed from someone else. It is simply my own synopsis on this issue, and one that I am sure of, and not just my own opinion. Perhaps you should pay careful attention to someone who knows firsthand about these things. If your choice is to give credence towards these things, that's certainly your prerogative, but it's not mine! There is no need to debate you on something I am sure of. It would be a waste of time since I am so ignorantly convinced and you would never stand a chance of changing my way of thinking.

Jump To Top