Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Trump Goes Out to Dinner with Family - Media Attacks "Lack of Transparency" for Not Inviting Them

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    16,890

Donald Trump went out for a steak dinner with his family on Tuesday and didn't alert the media, so they freaked out and are attacking him for "Lack of Transparency." Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

CNN and MSNBC is stupid! trying to use this against him?? rofl f***ing idiots!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Stan Hail    189

Hopefully Trump continues to tell the traitorous press to go screw themselves and he leaves them as clueless as possible. Even better would be if he gave reporters from independent press greater access than the folks collecting their pay checks from the controlled and discredited press.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,890
7 minutes ago, Stan Hail said:

Hopefully Trump continues to tell the traitorous press to go screw themselves and he leaves them as clueless as possible. Even better would be if he gave reporters from independent press greater access than the folks collecting their pay checks from the controlled and discredited press.

I think something new will rise out of all of this. No way can the MEDIA continue onward with all that has happened this election cycle. It's just not likely they would survive as media.

They are going to have to change or close up. Let alternative take over. But as with anything that will be controlled eventually too. One must keep themselves fluid in nature. This is the only way we can be prepared. Remember don't plan your feet. That truck will take you down. Instead stand to the side as it comes at you and blow out its tires..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
guest   
guest
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I think something new will rise out of all of this. No way can the MEDIA continue onward with all that has happened this election cycle. It's just not likely they would survive as media.

They probably will. Remember Brian Williams?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/05/brian-williams-lied-about-his-copter-being-shot-down-in-iraq.html

Not long after lying to the public (I saw some of the ads in the The Week; disgusting), he returned to television:

In September 2015, Williams' returned to the air as MSNBC's Chief Breaking News Anchor.[1] News events that Williams has since covered for MSNBC include among others Pope Francis' trip to the United States, Umpqua Community College shooting and terrorist attacks in Paris, San Bernardino, Belgium and Nice. In January 2016, Williams also added the role of Chief Elections Anchor for MSNBC, and sequentially debuted in the new role during coverage of the 2016 Iowa Caucuses.[62] As part of his chief anchor duties, Williams currently anchors a nightly news and politics wrap-up show, entitled The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Williams

The media just happily plods along, and Williams will continue to have an air of undeserved dignity about him. And a whole new generation will watch, not knowing what happened.

I'm starting to think the MSM is "the false prophet."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,890
1 hour ago, guest said:

They probably will. Remember Brian Williams?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/05/brian-williams-lied-about-his-copter-being-shot-down-in-iraq.html

Not long after lying to the public (I saw some of the ads in the The Week; disgusting), he returned to television:

In September 2015, Williams' returned to the air as MSNBC's Chief Breaking News Anchor.[1] News events that Williams has since covered for MSNBC include among others Pope Francis' trip to the United States, Umpqua Community College shooting and terrorist attacks in Paris, San Bernardino, Belgium and Nice. In January 2016, Williams also added the role of Chief Elections Anchor for MSNBC, and sequentially debuted in the new role during coverage of the 2016 Iowa Caucuses.[62] As part of his chief anchor duties, Williams currently anchors a nightly news and politics wrap-up show, entitled The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Williams

The media just happily plods along, and Williams will continue to have an air of undeserved dignity about him. And a whole new generation will watch, not knowing what happened.

I'm starting to think the MSM is "the false prophet."

Yeh but never on this scale. It's not just one anchor but the whole establishment with an issue :D but in regards to msm being the false prophet...... I kinda tend to think that references people on ct forums... I know harsh shit to say. But it does seem to be the best fit knowing what i know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038

Too funny. The MSM is butthurt because someone they've been bashing and lying about for over a year never invited them to cram their mics in his face while he was having dinner with his family. Huh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×