Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

So, they are up to something.

Rate this topic

2QIK4U    315
4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters

She is now ahead by 1 million popular. Meanwhile California is frozen at 70%....I think they are going to steal votes from California and put them other places...

This is why in Australia when someone wins an election they are instantly prime minister..  What i dont understand about this house vote stuff is that obama and the rest are saying that trump is president on january 20 and there are soros craiglist ads all over the place even disguised from planned parenting.. Again hiring traitors/protestors. So why would clinton and soros be planning to mass riot if trump wont be prez?  Only started figuring American politics out in the last few months... 😨 what a headfu+k

• Like 2

2QIK4U    315
6 minutes ago, ANON said:

1 millions illegals.

Obamas a traitor just for telling illegals to vote and dont worry about being caught! Still cant believe he said that on fake news.

thedudeabides    2,104
25 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Obamas a traitor just for telling illegals to vote and dont worry about being caught! Still cant believe he said that on fake news.

A world working class revolution is about to erupt. They are trying to kill it. 

2QIK4U    315
7 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

A world working class revolution is about to erupt. They are trying to kill it. 

Very true.. They are failing so bad they cant hide it anymore.. Sumthins gonna pop💢

Ukshep    14,392
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters

She is now ahead by 1 million popular. Meanwhile California is frozen at 70%....I think they are going to steal votes from California and put them other places...

They have to. I was talking with cin last night about this. They ARE going to pull something, paul ryan will be key in this i believe. As will the electoral college. If i had to guess! they are going to try and get hillary or BERNIE in through the electoral college. Or achieve a draw in the statistical sense. And then paul ryan will come into play due to his new position.

That said. Don't believe a damn word i say!

2QIK4U    315
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

They have to. I was talking with cin last night about this. They ARE going to pull something, paul ryan will be key in this i believe. As will the electoral college. If i had to guess! they are going to try and get hillary or BERNIE in through the electoral college. Or achieve a draw in the statistical sense. And then paul ryan will come into play due to his new position.

That said. Don't believe a damn word i say!

Hahaha.. Makes as much sense to me as the rest of this dog and pony show!??   Might as well get the munitions and tools back out of the grease! 

Malevolent    2,115
28 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Hahaha.. Makes as much sense to me as the rest of this dog and pony show!??   Might as well get the munitions and tools back out of the grease! 

The problem is that it starts off wrong.  This is in all probability close to the core problem.... But then again it is a world phenomenon.  I see in Aus it is also a bit of an issue with some "locals" crazy little buggers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXW0FVIPCcc

We all have a measure of these ill bread buggers.

2QIK4U    315
28 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

The problem is that it starts off wrong.  This is in all probability close to the core problem.... But then again it is a world phenomenon.  I see in Aus it is also a bit of an issue with some "locals" crazy little buggers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXW0FVIPCcc

We all have a measure of these ill bread buggers.

Trippy i posted that yesterday.. Yes i live near a massive uni and 90% are not australian... All the australians are at the tafe instead being pushed into trades.. Its fkng disgusting whats going on here.. Feel like were all being bent right over 🙅👎💩👌

COBO Member    2,005
3 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

A wise man taught me long ago. "If you think it's time to bury your guns, it's time to dig them up."

• Like 1

thedudeabides    2,104
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

A wise man taught me long ago. "If you think it's time to bury your guns, it's time to dig them up."

Precisely. What wisdom is there in being killed without any form of defense.