Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

PETITION: Appoint Trey Gowdy as United States Attorney General

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,086

The United States Attorney General is the head of the United States Department of Justice and the chief law enforcement officer of the United States Government. The Attorney General is tasked with prosecuting and conducting suits in the Supreme Court and giving advice and opinion on questions of law. This position requires a principled man or woman of tremendous character, honesty, and integrity, with tremendous knowledge of the law, as well as exceptional passion and commitment both to justice and to the Constitution of the United States.

https://www.change.org/p/donald-trump-appoint-trey-gowdy-as-united-states-attorney-general

• Like 2

Malevolent    2,098

From what I have seen, with some panel beating, and a course at Dale Carnegie, he'd make a fine Attorney General.  He is clever, quick witted and seems to know his subject(s) from the videos I have seen. 

• Like 1

2QIK4U    315

Signed. Is 1000 all it takes for congress to see it? Should make one for the execution of the traitors then. 💪

Edited by 2QIK4U

nemo    108

Gowdy is intelligent, honest, righteous and his integrity, in my opinion, is above question.  Having said that, Congress will play an important part in realizing President Trumps goals and as such will be an important flank to protect.  Trey is much too important to the cause in his current position and I would hazard to guess he realizes that.  I don't look for him to be mentioned for an executive branch appointment, at least not in the short term.  Trump is well served with this known commodity right where he's at for now.  

Cinnamon    16,086
21 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Gowdy would be ready and willing to put Clinton in her place...hehehe

They already got someone else. :( Jeff Sessions  :angry: