Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

All lobbyists have been cut from Trump's transition team

Cinnamon    19,905

Vice President-elect Mike Pence reportedly ordered the removal of all lobbyists from president-elect Donald Trump's transition team, The Wall Street Journal wrote on Tuesday night.

The decision was one of Pence's first since formally taking over the team's lead role. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was abruptly dismissed from the post last week.

Critics have excoriated Trump for including lobbyists, Washington insiders, and Republican Party veterans among his team, suggesting it contradicts the anti-establishment message that defined his campaign.

"[Americans] do not want corporate executives to be the ones who are calling the shots in Washington," Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said earlier Tuesday. "What Donald Trump is doing is that he's putting together a transition team that's full of lobbyists — the kind of people he actually ran against," she said.

<snip>

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11

hahaha, I'm lovin this! 

Ukshep    17,049
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

"[Americans] do not want corporate executives to be the ones who are calling the shots in Washington," Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said earlier Tuesday. "What Donald Trump is doing is that he's putting together a transition team that's full of lobbyists — the kind of people he actually ran against," she said.

She has a point! But you know this leads into the pence game too much for my liking. It paints pence as good. And we need to be watching that as usually when one rises, one also falls. And i have this little niggle of worry in regards to the future. And pence taking over the presidency after an event, impeachment, death is on my watchlist.

Sometimes i wish i could switch of the ct mind and just enjoy good news!

Cinnamon    19,905
Just now, Ukshep said:

She has a point! But you know this leads into the pence game too much for my liking. It paints pence as good. And we need to be watching that as usually when one rises, one also falls. And i have this little niggle of worry in regards to the future. And pence taking over the presidency after an event, impeachment, death is on my watchlist.

Sometimes i wish i could switch of the ct mind and just enjoy good news!

She does have a point, I agree and Trump needs to ditch those old neo-cons out of there, too. 

Ukshep    17,049
Just now, Cinnamon said:

She does have a point, I agree and Trump needs to ditch those old neo-cons out of there, too. 

Trump always has a plan. Those neo-cons could be a barrier to assassination! If the established elite think they can control a trump presidency then maybe assassination will be taken off the cards. But none know for sure. And reading trump is hard. He makes it hard. Don't you just love someone who is unpredictable. You just never know when they will slap a gold bar of love in your lap.

#MAGA or #GTFO

Jump To Top