Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ROBIN HOOD

SURVIVAL WEAPONS!!!NO GUNS

Rate this topic

ROBIN HOOD   
ROBIN HOOD

+Trump is liberal. I can see more gun laws being ruled on for the sake of keepimg us safe from the FF that will use to force Trumps hand!!

I know we got some old timers here and some inovative youngins. Lets see what we can come up with.

SPEARS- wooden,fence post a metal tip-Slingshots-https://youtu.be/eE9-cpRe54U

I will add more. Just wanted to get it going

Ukshep    14,387
1 hour ago, ROBIN HOOD said:

+Trump is liberal. I can see more gun laws being ruled on for the sake of keepimg us safe from the FF that will use to force Trumps hand!!

I know we got some old timers here and some inovative youngins. Lets see what we can come up with.

SPEARS- wooden,fence post a metal tip-Slingshots-https://youtu.be/eE9-cpRe54U

I will add more. Just wanted to get it going

Theirs a video hidden in that somewhere :D

yeppers    127

Robin Hood, really, you know what the best weapon is! Bow and arrows  get my vote.

Being an "older" southern girl I dont have a problem with admitting that I am an awesome shot with my Daisy BB Gun and my sling shot. Many a squirrel has lost his life at my hand. Lol 

ROBIN HOOD   
ROBIN HOOD
20 hours ago, yeppers said:

Robin Hood, really, you know what the best weapon is! Bow and arrows  get my vote.

Being an "older" southern girl I dont have a problem with admitting that I am an awesome shot with my Daisy BB Gun and my sling shot. Many a squirrel has lost his life at my hand. Lol 

Thats awesome. Please add anything to this thread! Bow and arrow is my next thing to get

I like these guys

Cryptic Mole    3,595

My weapon of choice is a slingshot with a 3/8'' steel ball projectile.

What's the advantage when using a slingshot?

They are completely silent so no one knows where the shooter is.

It takes only 2-3 seconds to reload.

A headshot will kill a human.

Takes down small game with a single shot.

Car windshields are no match for 3/8" steel ball ammo.

Using glass marbles for ammo in areas where concrete walls are present will send glass fragments everywhere.

Edited by Cryptid Mold
  • Like 1

Iamawake    241

Don't mean to de-rail the thread but, here is some survival info for those snowflakes n tards,  that's gonna run north :chuckle:

I apologize in advance, but I just cant  help myself lol.

Loby   
Loby

What does Op have against guns?

They are the ultimate survival weapons.

Lucy Barnable    2,998
2 hours ago, Loby said:

What does Op have against guns?

They are the ultimate survival weapons.

It's good to have an alternative if need be. I like blow guns.
A four foot piece of pipe works best for me but in a pinch you could just roll up and tape a piece of paper.

I show how to make 3 different types of blowgun and airgun darts. They are all made with common house hold materials and are simple to make. They work with a blowgun or an airgun. Be careful these can be potentially dangerous, use common sense and don't get hurt. I use nails for all the darts but other pieces of metal or other materials can be used. I am shooting at a frozen wood stump and getting a good amount of penetration. I do not have a blowgun so I demonstrate them with my pneumatic dart gun

• Like 1

crabb    104
On 11/18/2016 at 4:30 AM, Cryptid Mold said:

My weapon of choice is a slingshot with a 3/8'' steel ball projectile.

What's the advantage when using a slingshot?

They are completely silent so no one knows where the shooter is.

It takes only 2-3 seconds to reload.

A headshot will kill a human.

Takes down small game with a single shot.

Car windshields are no match for 3/8" steel ball ammo.

Using glass marbles for ammo in areas where concrete walls are present will send glass fragments everywhere.

The slingshot has been our family weapon of choice for long as I can remember I learned to make them before I could walk lol. I do have a problem with the new sling material though as it starts to break down and crack after about a year. My last sling I made from the rubber tubing from a blood pressure cuff and it has lasted for 2 years now but has cracks and will fail soon (ouch there goes my thumb lol). I was thinking about trying a new idea and making my next one out of the rubber slings for a spear gun. I do not like the wrist rocket style as it changes my aim because I don't lock my wrist with a wooden crotch in stead my wrist floats this is why most people fail with my type of slingshot and that is OK with me as I know they won't be able use it against me as easily  lol. However where I'm at (Kansas) they are listed as a deadly weapon.

crabb    104
On 11/27/2016 at 8:13 PM, Lucy Barnable said:

It's good to have an alternative if need be. I like blow guns.
A four foot piece of pipe works best for me but in a pinch you could just roll up and tape a piece of paper.

I show how to make 3 different types of blowgun and airgun darts. They are all made with common house hold materials and are simple to make. They work with a blowgun or an airgun. Be careful these can be potentially dangerous, use common sense and don't get hurt. I use nails for all the darts but other pieces of metal or other materials can be used. I am shooting at a frozen wood stump and getting a good amount of penetration. I do not have a blowgun so I demonstrate them with my pneumatic dart gun

You can make a blowgun by going to your local car parts store and get a straight stick of 3/8" steal break line if you get a 6 foot piece you can cut it in half and get 2 out of it and they will have a flared end for the mouth piece.Also you can get different diameter's and that will change the amount you have to blow if you know what I mean. You will have to make your darts based on the diameter you use. Another way is to use a hollow fiber glass fishing rod but remember they taper down so your blowgun must be smaller in length (easier to hide and smaller darts ). The taper can work for you though by the increase of pressure going from large to small. The fishing pole one will go through a metal detector ( ops I did not say that) lol.

• Like 1