Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Republicans Nominate Paul Ryan as Speaker for Next Congress Here Comes Trouble

Cinnamon    19,955

Republicans have re-nominated Paul Ryan to be House speaker when next year’s GOP-led Congress starts working on President-elect Donald Trump’s agenda.

House Republicans picked the Wisconsin Republican at a closed-door meeting Tuesday.

Some hard-right GOP lawmakers say Ryan has not been a sufficiently aggressive champion of conservative causes. And some ardent backers of Trump’s candidacy were unhappy that the speaker refused to campaign for Trump and clashed repeatedly with him.

But a week after Trump’s startling election, elated Republicans rallied behind Ryan.

Ryan still must win formal election when the full House picks its speaker as the new Congress convenes Jan. 3.

All Democrats are expected to oppose him that day. Ryan will need support of all but around two dozen Republicans to prevail.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/republicans-nominate-paul-ryan-speaker-next-congress/

Oh, look, it's the guy who pulled the coup on Trump in the Republican Party. 

Cinnamon    19,955

Paul Ryan is going to play an instrumental part in blocking anything Trump wants to do during his presidency.  His arm twisting will be legendary.  He's not to be trusted, by Trump, or anyone else.  Today when I heard that he had been picked for this, I knew that something had shifted.  

My first thought was that he had made a trade of sorts because I heard rumors the Electoral College was floating his name as one of their wild cards, minutes after I heard that, I saw this article.  And a few minutes after that, I saw that the Electoral College is indeed trying to float Kasich as an alternative to Trump. 

2QIK4U    315

Get that mind backflipping again.. Suddenly since Putin once again avoided ww3 and set up a no fly zone hes once again checked osama into another dead.. Honestly im still waiting for CIA to cause something and suddenly its on.. I will unfortunately think were about to go to war until that kenyan is gone.. All trump needs to do to defeat isis is stop paying them and sending arms (n legs) isis defeated.. Sounds to simple and obvious though.

Ukshep    17,166
12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Republicans have re-nominated Paul Ryan to be House speaker when next year’s GOP-led Congress starts working on President-elect Donald Trump’s agenda.

House Republicans picked the Wisconsin Republican at a closed-door meeting Tuesday.

Some hard-right GOP lawmakers say Ryan has not been a sufficiently aggressive champion of conservative causes. And some ardent backers of Trump’s candidacy were unhappy that the speaker refused to campaign for Trump and clashed repeatedly with him.

But a week after Trump’s startling election, elated Republicans rallied behind Ryan.

Ryan still must win formal election when the full House picks its speaker as the new Congress convenes Jan. 3.

All Democrats are expected to oppose him that day. Ryan will need support of all but around two dozen Republicans to prevail.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/republicans-nominate-paul-ryan-speaker-next-congress/

Oh, look, it's the guy who pulled the coup on Trump in the Republican Party. 

I told you paul ryan still had a job to do this election cycle!

Jump To Top