Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

Rabbis Urge Trump, Putin to Help Rebuild Temple in Jerusalem

Rate this topic

WhiteHorse    490

This would be a major fulfillment in prophecy and mark a major milestone on the road to Armageddon. With both Russia and America behind Israel, this is a major blow to the collective who have been striving to drive a wedge between the two superpowers by causing conflicts to promote war between the two. 

http://christinprophecy.org/articles/timing-gog-magog/

<snip> 

“The political conditions today, in which the two most important national leaders in the world support the Jewish right to Jerusalem as their spiritual inheritance, is historically unprecedented.”

The Sanhedrin sent letters to both Trump and Putin urging them to work together to fulfill a project that will benefit all mankind - the rebuilding of the Holy Temple atop Jerusalem’s hotly contested Temple Mount.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/Default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=30506

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,158
7 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

This would be a major fulfillment in prophecy and mark a major milestone on the road to Armageddon. With both Russia and America behind Israel, this is a major blow to the collective who have been striving to drive a wedge between the two superpowers by causing conflicts to promote war between the two. 

<snip> 

“The political conditions today, in which the two most important national leaders in the world support the Jewish right to Jerusalem as their spiritual inheritance, is historically unprecedented.”

The Sanhedrin sent letters to both Trump and Putin urging them to work together to fulfill a project that will benefit all mankind - the rebuilding of the Holy Temple atop Jerusalem’s hotly contested Temple Mount.

So, what do they propose to do about the mosque that's sitting on that property? Start a war over that? I want no part of the ME any longer. Let them get what they want on their own.  If Trump truly is putting America first, he'll ignore this. 

Jostler    2,213
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

So, what do they propose to do about the mosque that's sitting on that property? Start a war over that? I want no part of the ME any longer. Let them get what they want on their own.  If Trump truly is putting America first, he'll ignore this. 

Actually, I hope he does ignore it :)  Men who seek to fulfill prophecy by human power inevitably end up flat on their faces at best, and causing a lot of unnecessary pain and turmoil at worst.

That mosque is something I watch with interest, but if it needs to come down it will come down without any man needing to lift a finger.  Or I should say it CAN come down without human help.  I hope nobody is dumb enough to try to "help" it come down.

There are some scholars who claim it doesn't need to come down because it's not located where Solomon's temple was.  I have no clue how to parse those  arguments but it's a hotly  debated topic (precise location of the  original temple) in some circles.

Anyway, Jerusalem in general and the temple mount in particular are places that bear close watching...they'll be central to  much that has yet  to unfold.

I do hope mere men will not interfere overmuch, but  they probably will. 

Cinnamon    16,158
19 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Actually, I hope he does ignore it :)  Men who seek to fulfill prophecy by human power inevitably end up flat on their faces at best, and causing a lot of unnecessary pain and turmoil at worst.

That mosque is something I watch with interest, but if it needs to come down it will come down without any man needing to lift a finger.  Or I should say it CAN come down without human help.  I hope nobody is dumb enough to try to "help" it come down.

There are some scholars who claim it doesn't need to come down because it's not located where Solomon's temple was.  I have no clue how to parse those  arguments but it's a hotly  debated topic (precise location of the  original temple) in some circles.

Anyway, Jerusalem in general and the temple mount in particular are places that bear close watching...they'll be central to  much that has yet  to unfold.

I do hope mere men will not interfere overmuch, but  they probably will. 

If they do that, then I will know I was right the entire time in thinking that there are factions on earth that want to bring about the appearance of the end of days.  After that, we'll get holographic anti-christ in the skies. ugh

WhiteHorse    490

Who says man is orchestrating  anything, he likes to believe he is in control. The mosque was built a long time after Jeruselem was the birthplace of Christ, and that land was deeded  to the Jewish people by God long before the Muslim was thought of. Muslims want to consume the world, we are fighting them here. Israel is one of the last places where Christians are free, yes some Jewish people are Christians, our Church supports a Babtist Church in Israel. Our blessings come from Israel and protecting it should be a priority. 

We All know the scripture Genesis 12:3, “I will bless those who bless you, I will curse those who curse you.” But sometimes we forget that the scripture continues, “the nations of the world will be blessed through you.”
Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/21422/nations-world-will-blessed/#I68RHcf2Vp6FDPlv.99

Team Galil    28

Christians in Israel

Let's not talk about the IDF running over Christians with bull dozers.. Christians are persecuted in Israel! 

Team Galil

Edited by Team Galil

Jostler    2,213
4 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

<snip> 

I enjoyed that first link a great deal.  That is as balanced an exploration of Ezekiel 38 and 39 as I've ever seen.  I don't agree with every word of it but the author takes pains to avoid dogmatism in areas that are still very much open to interpretation.  IMO its worth the  time of anyone interested in end time events.

There have been some interesting developments in the Jewish religious community in the past few years that appear to be pieces of this puzzle as well, and relate more to your second link:

The first is a very old, very well respected Rabbi who identified Jesus as the Messiah after his death, ca 2006.

The Rabbi, the Note and the Messiah

Another is two more recent Rabbinic witnesses by another old and influential Rabbi who proclaimed the Messiah's coming (not Jesus) was imminent in July 2015:

Leading Israeli Rabbi Says the Arrival of the Messiah is Imminent

And the same Rabbi who said the Messiah is now here in September of 2015:

Rabbi Kanievsky Warns Friends Not to Travel Because “Messiah Can Come Any Moment”

Rabbi Kanievsky replied that he should not travel, saying, “It very well could be the Messiah will come this week. He can come at any moment. He is here with us already. Don’t travel.”

Stories of preparation for rebuilding the temple have become ubiquitous, a red heifer that meets all the rabbinical requirements has been bred and is available, high priestly garments have been reproduced and the altar, untensils, lavers and all those things needed for temple service have been made again.  Some articles claim that at least some of the building materials including substantial amounts of cut stone have been pre-made and are in storage.  Architectural blueprints to build from have been produced.

All very fascinating developments to the student  of prophecy :)

Edited by Jostler

Lucy Barnable    2,998

I didn't see what kind of help they're asking for.
Do they want more money or laborers to do the physical work?
With as much aid as they get I would think they could afford it on their own.

U.S. Finalizes Deal to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid

The package represents a major commitment to Israel’s security in the waning months of Mr. Obama’s presidency after years of fractious relationswith Mr. Netanyahu over issues like the Iran nuclear agreement. Mr. Netanyahu agreed to several concessions to cement the deal rather than gamble on winning better terms from the next president.

The package will provide an average of $3.8 billion a year over the next decade to Israel, already the largest recipient of American aid, including financing for missile defense systems that defend against rockets fired by groups like Hezbollah and Hamas. Under a previous 10-year agreement that expires in 2018, the United States provides about $3 billion a year, but lately Congress has added up to $500 million a year for missile defense.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html?_r=0