Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

It seems like certain factions did not complete their objectives in time

Cinnamon    21,855

During Obama's reign he has tried to destroy the 2nd amendment. Didn't work, more people bought guns than ever before. 

Others tried to float pedophilia as acceptable and laws needed to be changed to lower the age of consent. Didn't work, because the beating of decency out of people through media was not complete enough. 

LGBT movement succeeded only in causing the silent majority to quietly and in an unorganized way to boycott Target to the point of their losing billions and billions of dollars.  Didn't work! 

Clinton has so far escaped prosecution, but the silent majority rose up against her and Trump is now in office.  

Now, if I am correct in previous statements, the rights coming into power will result in consequences for freedom as well. Especially with some of the people that are going into Trump's Cabinet. Cheny? FFS are you kidding me? I couldn't wait for that sob to leave when Bush went.  But here that f***er is again, in my face. Along with assorted others who fell out of power when Obama and his henchmen/women were put into the White House. 

If I am wrong in what I am thinking, there will be a sudden onset of freedom, through reversals of what has been done by BOTH Bush and Obama.  It better happen. 

Bush did too much!  Obama did too much!  As far as taking away freedom and the right to think for yourself on all issues. 

If Trump is to succeed to a second term, which is what they all strive for in their FIRST one, he'd better know that everyone is feeling oppressed right now because of these last 2 f***s at the helm of America and he'd better damn well do something different. 

What do you all think?  

Cryptic Mole    4,284

The smallest of the 3 factions (technogeeks) went up against the other two by hacking the shit out of everyone and making it public. That's part of what this Assange thing was all about. It was a well planned nonmilitary blitzkrieg. It will be far reaching down the road by and for Trump.

Cinnamon    21,855
6 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

The smallest of the 3 factions (technogeeks) went up against the other two by hacking the shit out of everyone and making it public. That's part of what this Assange thing was all about. It was a well planned nonmilitary blitzkrieg. It will be far reaching down the road by and for Trump.

Wikileaks do not hack. They only publish info that insiders hand over to them. :) 

Cryptic Mole    4,284

@Cinnamon, you have a great gift of astute observation.

It's not just your writing skills, which of course are good, but you're ability to draw out the juice from the story.

The really detailed stuff!

You would be one of the better reporters of today, and with a nice following too.

Cryptic Mole    4,284
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Wikileaks do not hack. They only publish info that insiders hand over to them. :) 

I know it comes from others.

Cinnamon    21,855
Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

@Cinnamon, you have a great gift of astute observation.

It's not just your writing skills, which of course are good, but you're ability to draw out the juice from the story.

The really detailed stuff!

You would be one of the better reporters of today, and with a nice following too.

Thanks, CM. I was going to edit my post above to add:

I believe this is why Seth is now dead. :( 

Cryptic Mole    4,284
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Oh, and Trump IS NOT IN OFFICE YET!  Scary stuff coming down the pike. 

Yes, I was saying that on another thread earlier.

Cryptic Mole    4,284
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Thanks, CM. I was going to edit my post above to add:

I believe this is why Seth is now dead. :( 

Yeah, and I'll bet many others who were part of that.

Cinnamon    21,855
4 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Yes, I was saying that on another thread earlier.

For the first time, I am very, very afraid of what can happen. 

posty    26

Cheney??!!!! Are you kidding me???

I'll be out in the streets if that happens. OMG ... not Cheney!!!