Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Germany Raids 190 Sites: Bans Islamic Terror Organization

Ukshep    19,936

A group known as "true religion" in western Germany has been banned and raided after acting as a recruitment for terrorist fighters.

A win for everyone! finally! something! and in germany of all places!

TRUMPER   
TRUMPER
4 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Might be wrong. But I believe Trump's win is the tip of the iceberg IRT other countries deciding enough is enough.

I bieleve u are right. We will see the global map change! I say Hell Yeah!!

Cryptic Mole    4,381
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

nah she still has an agenda to push. They only leave once they are no longer needed brah. you know this!

Yeah, but one can always hope.

Ukshep    19,936
3 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Yeah, but one can always hope.

Yeh i know! I'm just trying to find my bearings. I feel like i've been knocked off trumps wall. Disorientated!

Cryptic Mole    4,381
23 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh i know! I'm just trying to find my bearings. I feel like i've been knocked off trumps wall. Disorientated!

No need to be disorientated Shep. Just look straight ahead where you were looking originally while keeping your eyes on the prize. At the same time, you need to understand that Trump is only a man, but he has serious people backing him. If he can't get it done with all those people, no one can. Stay strong Brother. Everything happens for a reason even though we may not always understand why. Everything is known, and everything is seen. There are no secrets Shep. None! You actually know much more than you realize but your racing thoughts are your own worse enemy. Silence them and know thyself.