Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BREAKING: PacketSled CEO Harrigan That Threatened To ASSASSINATE TRUMP Fired By Company!

Ukshep    20,027

A California-based network security company has accepted the resignation of their CEO of he threatened to kill President-elect Donald Trump. 

Matt Harrigan, the now FORMER CEO of PacketSled, went on a Facebook tirade on election night. The series of angry messages were part of a private thread that someone exposed through a series of screenshots. 

In those posts, Harrigan made quite clear the intent to kill Mr. Trump:

• “I’m going to kill the president. Elect.” 
  • “Bring it secret service.”
  • “Getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the whitehouse that suits you motherf***er. I’ll find you.” 
  • “In no uncertain terms, f*** you America. Seriously. F*** off.” 

http://www.news965.com/news/news/local/tech-company-ceo-fired-after-threatening-kill-trum/ns8KJ/

Oh i see he's been fired now :D

GOOD!

Ukshep    20,027
Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

Well now, shouldn't he also be arrested?

But he won't.

he should be but you know...

Ukshep    20,027
2 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

Great, that'll give him more time to pursue his endeavor outside the office...won't have to worry about running the company and the country...

Takes away his life more like. This makes him a greater risk to trump. Maybe he will have another meltdown..

Team Galil    28
On 11/15/2016 at 4:01 PM, counterintelligence said:

Great, that'll give him more time to pursue his endeavor outside the office...won't have to worry about running the company and the country...

I think you meant *ruining* the country counterintelligence. 

Team Galil

On 11/15/2016 at 5:16 PM, Ukshep said:

Takes away his life more like. This makes him a greater risk to trump. Maybe he will have another meltdown..

The CEO still has billions in the bank...all that money won't even be a factor in stopping him on his mission...not like it'll dry him up in a couple of days...

Ukshep    20,027
5 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

The CEO still has billions in the bank...all that money won't even be a factor in stopping him on his mission...not like it'll dry him up in a couple of days...

I'm not talking about money. But sanity!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I'm not talking about money. But sanity!

They always say some psychopathic shoot 'er up is mentally ill...and somehow that's supposed to get them off from a murder charge...this appears to be the board does not want to further have anything to do with this CEO that they hired if he's going to be engaged in such illegal activity...but why wouldn't they be jailing him...they could do that...and usually some corporations would do that...but they'll still let him have at it?  That would be a risk that some corporations wouldn't want to take...was the guy a lefty implant to the corporation to begin with?