Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

It's time to put the hammer down on Mainstream Media and their lies

Cinnamon    23,139

I've always known that the news was a part of the globalist's agenda and it's become clearer and clearer that they are not going to let up on the minds of those who still rely on them for information.  Cable news networks spew lies day in and day out.  It's time to push back on these people and hold them to account. 

Each one of these news outlets have a way to contact them.  We need to put together a list of them, and when we catch them in a lie, pack their email boxes full of protest about it. Share it everywhere so we're not the only ones calling them out on their bullshit.  

When enough people start doing this, they will realize their veil has been ripped off.  They will either straighten up to some degree or if enough damage is done, advertisers will pull out and they will lose their revenue. 

Social media is taking a bite out of them right now, proof of one victory is that Soros has been outed as trying to start a revolution in America with paid protesters.  BIG WIN! 

We can win this, it's not easy.  If you have any other ideas, let me know. I'm going to try and find contact info for the big stations on cable and will post here once I get it all together. 

Ukshep    20,216
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I've always known that the news was a part of the globalist's agenda and it's become clearer and clearer that they are not going to let up on the minds of those who still rely on them for information.  Cable news networks spew lies day in and day out.  It's time to push back on these people and hold them to account. 

Each one of these news outlets have a way to contact them.  We need to put together a list of them, and when we catch them in a lie, pack their email boxes full of protest about it. Share it everywhere so we're not the only ones calling them out on their bullshit.  

When enough people start doing this, they will realize their veil has been ripped off.  They will either straighten up to some degree or if enough damage is done, advertisers will pull out and they will lose their revenue. 

Social media is taking a bite out of them right now, proof of one victory is that Soros has been outed as trying to start a revolution in America with paid protesters.  BIG WIN! 

We can win this, it's not easy.  If you have any other ideas, let me know. I'm going to try and find contact info for the big stations on cable and will post here once I get it all together.

Its long overdue cin! Media should have been done for long ago. They have destroyed themselves this election cycle. People better not forget what they saw.

Cinnamon    23,139
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Its long overdue cin! Media should have been done for long ago. They have destroyed themselves this election cycle. People better not forget what they saw.

I hope they don't either, it's a creepy feeling when you KNOW a box you put inside your house has a head inside that is lying. lol