Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Paradisebaby

RUSSIA GOING NUTS IN SYRIA, WITH 300 AIRSTRIKES IN 2 HOURS

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby

http://82.221.129.208/basepagey1.html

Russia was no doubt emboldened by Trump as POTUS and has launched massive carrier based airstrikes with heavy bombers, cruise missiles, artillery, and infantry in Syria to wipe out ISIS. This story just broke.

Now let's see what Obama's responses are, with U.S. warships within eyeshot of the Russian warships (the Mediterranean is not big enough for both navies).

OK, Here it is on RTCONFIRMED:

https://www.rt.com/news/366995-anti-terrorist-operation-carrier/

BEFORE LAUNCHING MASSIVE STRIKES ON ISIS IN SYRIA, PUTIN FIRST CALLED TRUMP AND DISCUSSED IT, AND HE TOTALLY IGNORED OBAMA! HA HA HA HA HA and a half page full of laughs!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/15/aleppo-airstrikes-resume-as-russia-announces-major-syria-offensive

TRUMP WILL END THE WAR ON TERROR. All it will take is a little cleanup and a cutoff of American funding for the terrorists.

UPDATE: THIS IS HUGE, RUSSIA IS CONSISTENTLY LAUNCHING ONE SORTIE EVERY 21 SECONDS. THEY ARE RUNNING THIS AS HARD AND FAST AS RUSSIA IS CAPABLE OF WITH THE FORCES PRESENT THERE. AND IT IS OFFICIAL: THIS IS A TRUMP APPROVED ACTION AND YOU KNOW * WELL PUTIN PULLED NO PUNCHES AND TOLD HIM ABOUT OBAMA, HILLARY, AND ISIS.And now we witness the end of the Obama-Clinton legacy, before he's even out of office!

Edited by Paradisebaby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby
11 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

Now let's see what Obama's responses are, with U.S. warships within eyeshot of the Russian warships (the Mediterranean is not big enough for both navies)

This^^^.....I just dont see ole girl letting Barry just concede......even with her legs blown out from under her.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,359
2 hours ago, Paradisebaby said:

This^^^.....I just dont see ole girl letting Barry just concede......even with her legs blown out from under her.......

Is it possible we are seeing the take down of the globalist agenda? Or is it just making a hole for the next one to jump into?  Whatever! I'll take it for now. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    1,650
2 hours ago, Paradisebaby said:

This^^^.....I just dont see ole girl letting Barry just concede......even with her legs blown out from under her.......

I'm surprised he has continued bombing and not Mini Nuke that city to ash and dust. Or maybe they got a game plan with china/iran that we don't know about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,036
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Is it possible we are seeing the take down of the globalist agenda? Or is it just making a hole for the next one to jump into?  Whatever! I'll take it for now. :)

This teases the imagination. In one version, I see an ugly 21stC version of "Enter The Dragon". Keep your heads on a swivel people! It's still a long way to Jan 20th.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,036
6 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I'm surprised he has continued bombing and not Mini Nuke that city to ash and dust. Or maybe they got a game plan with china/iran that we don't know about.

Was there ever a war that didn't have its roots in trade or religion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,116
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

Was there ever a war that didn't have its roots in trade or religion?

Hmmmm the gall uprising? Scottish as well. FREeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby

@Cinnamon @DarkKnightNomeD yes nice to see movement.... Something right???.....but I know one thing for sure is I dont know anything anymore......so many backroom deals.....Trump throwing Illuminati hand signs.....I've been noticing that entire campaign but he really ramped up with visit to WH....ect....idk....I mean he gotta be lesser of 2 evils.....I remember Newt Gingrich saying Trump wouldn't go through initiation..... Prob raping a baby or something.......but at end of day all on same team......just alternate who gets the ball.....I'm sure Trump got plenty skeletons.....Im confident our creator bout to settle matters.....we are in last days......Let your kingdom come on EARTH as in Heaven..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 WhiteHorse    490
47 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

@Cinnamon @DarkKnightNomeD yes nice to see movement.... Something right???.....but I know one thing for sure is I dont know anything anymore......so many backroom deals.....Trump throwing Illuminati hand signs.....I've been noticing that entire campaign but he really ramped up with visit to WH....ect....idk....I mean he gotta be lesser of 2 evils.....I remember Newt Gingrich saying Trump wouldn't go through initiation..... Prob raping a baby or something.......but at end of day all on same team......just alternate who gets the ball.....I'm sure Trump got plenty skeletons.....Im confident our creator bout to settle matters.....we are in last days......Let your kingdom come on EARTH as in Heaven..........

One thing for sure, so many rabbits were  let loose on the field the chances of one of them being caught are slim to none.

The Lord never said that all prophecy had to be fulfilled before His return, but He did give us a hint that the days would be shortened, I'm ready! 

 

“And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭13:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬
 

“But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭12:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,601

All eyes on Syria, but don't blink.

Go Putin.

Go Trump.

Fu@k you Obummer and Hitlery!

My opinion, though, I think obammy will take this opportunity to fu@k shit up in Syria and to stop a smooth transition of power to Trump.

Maybe even a little bit of turmoil here at home.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×