Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

So China still has a cavalry...

Recommended Posts

 Team Galil    28

Most nations still employ horses for police action. Given the police and military overlap in most nations this is no different than mounted police. While this picture is very out of context it shows nothing new in the world. It is proven psychologically horses provoke more fear than police in cars. Must be them running down humans for thousands of years that still scares the devil out of people. They are still affective police weapons which deter crime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,274
7 minutes ago, Team Galil said:

Most nations still employ horses for police action. Given the police and military overlap in most nations this is no different than mounted police. While this picture is very out of context it shows nothing new in the world. It is proven psychologically horses provoke more fear than police in cars. Must be them running down humans for thousands of years that still scares the devil out of people. They are still affective police weapons which deter crime. 

uhmmm no it isn't that is actually a chinese special forces unit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Team Galil    28
19 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

uhmmm no it isn't that is actually a chinese special forces unit. 

Yeah special forces do police work also in China. Maybe if you knew what you were talking about this wouldn't be so crazy. Also you clearly don't understand the culture or geography of the country or conflicts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,274
7 minutes ago, Team Galil said:

Yeah special forces do police work also in China. Maybe if you knew what you were talking about this wouldn't be so crazy. Also you clearly don't understand the culture or geography of the country or conflicts.

You are being very dense. This was meant as a biblical discussion. Not an asshole tactical discussion. Take your panties and unwod them, they are clearly inserted into your ass.  

 

Revelations 9

13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Team Galil    28

lol Man you make vulgar vague backhanded comments about an entire nation then talk Bible. You don't understand military stuff or the Bible. Sorry your biblical references are out of context also you're just picking lines to suit a prearranged narrative which if you read the Bible entirely you would find make no sense. How you like them apples? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×