Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Guy with conceal carry shoots suspect to save deputy

Ukshep    20,104

A driver who attacked a Florida sheriff's deputy Monday morning was shot and killed by a bystander who warned him to stop beating the officer, according to a report. 

Shanta Holditch told WZVN that the suspect pulled the deputy out of his car and "just kept beating him and beating him ... throwing him to the ground and punching him in all different directions."

At that point, WINK reported, another driver got out of his car and ran to the scene. He told the suspect that he'd shoot him if he didn't stop beating the deputy.

"[He] refused to get off the officer and the officer kept yelling, 'shoot him, shoot him, shoot him,' Holditch said. 

When the suspect didn't stop his attack, the third man shot him three times. The deputy was not hit. The suspect later died. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/15/passerby-shoots-kills-motorist-assaulting-deputy-after-traffic-stop.html

This is why its good to be armed!

Groove    1,939
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

A driver who attacked a Florida sheriff's deputy Monday morning was shot and killed by a bystander who warned him to stop beating the officer, according to a report. 

Shanta Holditch told WZVN that the suspect pulled the deputy out of his car and "just kept beating him and beating him ... throwing him to the ground and punching him in all different directions."

At that point, WINK reported, another driver got out of his car and ran to the scene. He told the suspect that he'd shoot him if he didn't stop beating the deputy.

"[He] refused to get off the officer and the officer kept yelling, 'shoot him, shoot him, shoot him,' Holditch said. 

When the suspect didn't stop his attack, the third man shot him three times. The deputy was not hit. The suspect later died. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/15/passerby-shoots-kills-motorist-assaulting-deputy-after-traffic-stop.html

:clap3:

Good for the bystander. Knowing that you can legally shoot in that situation is key. Yes you are legally allowed to defend someone else with a weapon. Especially in Florida. I actually kinda miss living in south FL but I'm glad I'm back in La where open carry is legal with out a permit. Hehe. 

SuperHero   
SuperHero
5 minutes ago, Groove said:

:clap3:

Good for the bystander. Knowing that you can legally shoot in that situation is key. Yes you are legally allowed to defend someone else with a weapon. Especially in Florida. I actually kinda miss living in south FL but I'm glad I'm back in La where open carry is legal with out a permit. Hehe. 

I carry everywhere everyday.NC!Even if it says no firearms allowed.i feel those places are where you will need to protect yourself AND others the most!!!

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

There is nothing better than to have a good guy with a gun in a moment where the bad guy seems to have the advantage.