Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

ISIS urges truck attacks, says Thanksgiving Day Parade an ‘excellent target’

Ukshep    17,123

ISIS urges truck attacks, says Thanksgiving Day Parade an ‘excellent target’

ISIS is encouraging lone-wolf attackers to use trucks as weapons to target major outdoor gatherings such as the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

The terror group, in the latest edition of its new English-language magazine Rumiyah, said anyone behind the wheel can inflict as much or more damage than a regular military fighter, according to the conservative news site PJ Media.

“One need not be a military expert or a martial arts master, or even own a gun or rifle, in order to carry out a massacre or to kill and injure several disbelievers and terrorize and entire nation,” the site said, quoting Rumiyah.

The article included a picture of the annual Turkey Day parade in Manhattan — calling it an “excellent target.”

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/isis-urges-truck-attacks-says-thanksgiving-day-parade-an-excellent-target-2016-11-13

Every time i see news like this now. All i can see is seeds being scattered for the elite to USE!

Seeker   
Seeker

Past 2 years same thing has been said. I remember watching the turkey day parade last year and my daughter said isnt someone going to blow up this parade. She is 9.

Anon   
Anon

This should say.... "Hillary or one of the other asshole's, is urging attacks on the Thanksgiving parade" 

F*CK THEM

Team Galil    28
On 11/15/2016 at 3:00 PM, counterintelligence said:

The last time I watched the Macy's thanksgiving day parade, it was all about getting people fired up to go make Santa Clause happy...parade isn't bad, but it's just all about retail...

Isn't Isis a secret society lie to further misdirect people from this agenda? 

Jump To Top