Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sky Cat

Trump Assassination False Flags Planned By Left: Navy Seal Expert

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

Alex Jones talks with Navy Seal Matt Bracken about the globalist plans to stop Donald Trump and what we can do to counter it.

Team Galil    28

You can assume he's not a military expert when he says he a navy seal. Most of these guys are just secret society pawns saying whatever gets them some cash. His narrative makes no reference to these facts so he's just a bs artist and navy seal secret society member. It is perfectly obvious secret societies run American not liberals or republicans. Plus Alex Jones is completely a shill which only points to the fact this is propaganda.

Team Galil

Ukshep    20,151
10 hours ago, Team Galil said:

You can assume he's not a military expert when he says he a navy seal

I don't think you can just make that assumption.

Agree with the rest though.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I don't think you can just make that assumption.

Agree with the rest though.

Personally, I can't care whether he's a burger flipper at Burger King or whatever; all I'm interested in is what he has to say: If his ideas are sound then that's what interests me (and they are.)

Team Galil    28

I can most everything you hear from a tv spot guy who is a navy seal is garbage. Typically it's best to assume they're a secret society pawn telling you a story which today is true. It used to be you could be in special ops without being a secret society guy if you were really good although it was rare. Now they're all sell outs I wouldn't listen to him at all he's a cultist. He's only selling snake oil.

2QIK4U    315
20 hours ago, Team Galil said:

You can assume he's not a military expert when he says he a navy seal. Most of these guys are just secret society pawns saying whatever gets them some cash. His narrative makes no reference to these facts so he's just a bs artist and navy seal secret society member. It is perfectly obvious secret societies run American not liberals or republicans. Plus Alex Jones is completely a shill which only points to the fact this is propaganda.

Team Galil

I know everyone says hes a shill and misinformation and i dont deny he sensationilises things like him not being allowed to vote (he could but they wouldnt let his camera crew in with him) but over the last few months watching him he has never lied about a single thing that i noticed?  I found him to be one of the most straight to the point facts in your face people and groups alongside the next news network. Im no expert but both channels seemed honest through this...❓ unlike those lying fuktards the young turks.

Team Galil    28

Basically if it's on Alex Jones it's a form of propaganda Alex is a Jewish guy who acts like a white Nazi. Kinda like when Jews deface their own temples then blame other people. Alex Jones is a fraud everyone on his show is also. He's trying to paint Christians like Hitler by pretending to be of that culture. He's a scum bag this navy seal is a secret society fraud as well he serves that more than anything else. I wouldn't listen to it except to determine the direction they're going by the lies they tell to protect myself.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
2 minutes ago, Team Galil said:

Basically if it's on Alex Jones it's a form of propaganda Alex is a Jewish guy who acts like a white Nazi. Kinda like when Jews deface their own temples then blame other people. Alex Jones is a fraud everyone on his show is also. He's trying to paint Christians like Hitler by pretending to be of that culture. He's a scum bag this navy seal is a secret society fraud as well he serves that more than anything else. I wouldn't listen to it except to determine the direction they're going by the lies they tell to protect myself.

I'm no Alex Jones fan, that's for sure; however, some of his guests present useful info and that's about the only time I might pay some attention.  Things are not black & white, they rarely are, rather there are shades of grey; best to sift through the grey and determine for oneself what might be true and what might not be.  I do not dismiss all of Alex's guests' information, nor to I completely dismiss Alex's info (I just tend to take most of it with a pinch of salt.)  Even disinfo agents need to tell some truth, and even lairs sometimes tell the truth.  This is why I always pay a little bit of attention, no matter who it is that is speaking.

Team Galil    28

Things actually are black and white that is a phrase referring to masons. A joke to put the blame somewhere else I get it but I don't buy it. It's what I said above Alex is a Jew trying to paint white Christians as crazy. That simple and Jews run freemasons so they help get the dirty work done. Nice how they put their signs on everything putting the blame on them not those running them... Were not all idiots my friend

Groove    1,951
3 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

It reads SORRY THAT PAGE DOESNT EXIST. TWATTER

Yep they deleted his acct last night. The SPLC is bragging they had around 100 accounts deleted. 0hour was a really outspoken guy on there and they labeled him as alt right and had him deleted.