Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

The Antarctic Ban for another 35 Years to cover up The Secrets from The Past

Rate this topic

grav   
grav

They want to keep @Han sole and other flatearthers out out out.  Trespassers are met with naval forces. So what's all this about having no military weapons there?

One guy is trying to do a virtual circumnavigation of the frozen "continent." The last independent explorer to do so (Captain Cook, I think) logged 60,000 miles. And the entire diameter of earth is 8,000 miles. So . . . . hello, UN (NWO)??? When people ask us to show them the edge, we point to Antarctica's ice walls.

Cinnamon    16,443
6 hours ago, grav said:

They want to keep @Han sole and other flatearthers out out out.  Trespassers are met with naval forces. So what's all this about having no military weapons there?

One guy is trying to do a virtual circumnavigation of the frozen "continent." The last independent explorer to do so (Captain Cook, I think) logged 60,000 miles. And the entire diameter of earth is 8,000 miles. So . . . . hello, UN (NWO)??? When people ask us to show them the edge, we point to Antarctica's ice walls.

Anything forbidden makes people want it even more, don't those dweebs get that by now? lol  All they have to resort to is brute force. Who is anyone to tell anyone not to go into an uninhabited area owned by no one. If someone had enough money, they could get in there. :)

Ukshep    14,513
14 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Who wants my antarctica Theories???

• First - The antarctic was the flash freeze point during the last pole shift! It flash froze and encased everything in that spot with ice. That is why it is off limits. As it would destroy out history!
  • Second - as the most remote place on earth....... aliens
  • Third - nazi bases that survived ww2 without hitler and continued to grow into its very own nation state (also responsible for ufos) and that peace with them has been hard fought! Many stories of antarctic battles over the years! and hidden in movies and tv too.
  • Hidden continent! ice wall, flat tard

If i had to pick one that i believe is most likely..... I'd say Third, then second, then first, then last.

Riccioli   
Riccioli
8 hours ago, grav said:

One guy is trying to do a virtual circumnavigation of the frozen "continent." The last independent explorer to do so (Captain Cook, I think) logged 60,000 miles. And the entire diameter of earth is 8,000 miles. 

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/polar-record/article/first-circumnavigation-of-antarctica-by-tourist-ship/D68081977879351640A035EFF2BAD2A2

http://yachtpals.com/boating/antarctica-boats

Redorblue    566
2 hours ago, Riccioli said:

Antarctic circle is 66degs south Fedors boat raced well short of this( lower than 40degs and 40 out of 95 days below 50 degs - misleading).

Can't find any map or route for the russian ships reported south polar navigation but plenty of routes and maps for its arctic and greenland navigations. Is there a route map anywhere?

Edited by Redorblue

grav   
grav
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Who wants my antarctica Theories???

• First - The antarctic was the flash freeze point during the last pole shift! It flash froze and encased everything in that spot with ice. That is why it is off limits. As it would destroy out history!
  • Second - as the most remote place on earth....... aliens
  • Third - nazi bases that survived ww2 without hitler and continued to grow into its very own nation state (also responsible for ufos) and that peace with them has been hard fought! Many stories of antarctic battles over the years! and hidden in movies and tv too.
  • Hidden continent! ice wall, flat tard

If i had to pick one that i believe is most likely..... I'd say Third, then second, then first, then last.

Tard? Really? Tards? That's what you think of us? If your spinning ball in a vacuum were true, Antarctica would have the same climate as the Arctic. It doesn't, is much colder, has little to no vegetation and almost no animals but penguins. The Arctic has wildflowers and wild animals almost year-round. 

Nazi bases are likely. Now where do those aircraft go when they enter the forbidden zones? 

In other words, your 4 reasons are ass-backwards. 

Ukshep    14,513
Just now, grav said:

Tard? Really? Tards? That's what you think of us? If your spinning ball in a vacuum were true, Antarctica would have the same climate as the Arctic. It doesn't, is much colder, has little to no vegetation and almost no animals but penguins. The Arctic has wildflowers and wild animals almost year-round. 

Nazi bases are likely. Now where do those aircraft go when they enter the forbidden zones? 

In other words, your 4 reasons are ass-backwards. 

The term flat tard? is not an insult to me.

liberal tard, flat tard, ball tard. all tards.. :D its my slang for stances now. I should probably ditch it.

Lucy Barnable    3,023

Hmmm...
Could be anything there they desperately don't want us to know. But why?
What are they so afraid of? It has to be more than just being exposed for all lies they've told.

Cinnamon    16,443
1 hour ago, Team Galil said:

I'm the only one on this forum that's been to Antarctica.. :biggrin:

Probably, tell us about it! I wanna hear.