Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Clinton violent on election night and had to be restrained

Jostler    2,216

I have no idea if this  is true, but I find it believable.  It fits with the thwarted psychopath/sociopath mentality I fully believe Clinton  is ruled by.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I have no idea if this  is true, but I find it believable.  It fits with the thwarted psychopath/sociopath mentality I fully believe Clinton  is ruled by.

I understand that she never even wrote a concession speech.

The arrogance is deplorable.

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Team Uzi said:

I understand that she never even wrote a concession speech.

The arrogance is deplorable.

I was really struck by that too. I recall that one screeching little speech she gave yelling "Why am I not 50 points ahead??  I need you to make sure his track record is made public..."  or words to that effect.  Even then she was blaming those supporting her for not working hard enough ..assigning them blame for her poor performance relative to what she expected.

And then to not even come out and thank those who worked for her just suggested to me that she felt all that work was owed to her anyway and it wasn't worthy of acknowledgement because it was inadequate and insufficient. 

Astounding self-centered, thankless hubris.

Cinnamon    19,955

This matches up to another hissy she had at a different time and the story was she got totally hammered on election night, that's why she didn't show. Podesta went for her. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
6 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I was really struck by that too. I recall that one screeching little speech she gave yelling "Why am I not 50 points ahead??  I need you to make sure his track record is made public..."  or words to that effect.  Even then she was blaming those supporting her for not working hard enough ..assigning them blame for her poor performance relative to what she expected.

And then to not even come out and thank those who worked for her just suggested to me that she felt all that work was owed to her anyway and it wasn't worthy of acknowledgement because it was inadequate and insufficient. 

Astounding self-centered, thankless hubris.

Now I understand that she's blaming Comey of the FBI for her loss.

DEMS can never take responsibility for their own actions.

Malevolent    2,520
21 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Now I understand that she's blaming Comey of the FBI for her loss.

DEMS can never take responsibility for their own actions.

They all have a PhD in Alibi-Management!  - There is always an obscure reason or someone to blame - accountability is a nonexistent word in their vocab.

Malevolent    2,520

This is how they operate!  Hillary created this monster to do the dirty work that no one of them have the guts to even try.. Bastards!

DarkKnightNomeD    1,889
9 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

This is how they operate!  Hillary created this monster to do the dirty work that no one of them have the guts to even try.. Bastards!

Be sides the SALTY as f*** - retarded comments and crying that comes out right now.

The Left is going f***ing INSANE - I pray they f***ing do something really stupid that we will literally be allowed to f*** them up permanently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rS6mZUo3fg

Malevolent    2,520

The more I see of people the more I appreciate my dog!  I am convinced he does not speak because he knows he will be eligible for tax.. Stupid people abound!  Most of these rioters have no freeking clue why they are doing what they are doing - sheeple doing it for a few dollars.

Jump To Top