Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

If you want open borders, then you don't need property lines around your house

Cinnamon    18,074

For all the snowflakes and Commies willing to give up everyone's national borders, put your money where your mouth is and go lobby your state to get rid of all property lines. 

It's only fair because they are the same thing! 

The only difference is you will feel the effects, you can't just make everyone else suffer and call them racists if they don't like it. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

For all the snowflakes and Commies willing to give up everyone's national borders, put your money where your mouth is and go lobby your state to get rid of all property lines. 

The only difference is you will feel the effects, you can't just make everyone else suffer and call them racists if they don't like it. 

If Libtards didn't have double standards,

they wouldn't have any standards at all!

2QIK4U    315
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Thats what ive been saying mate good on u.  And if property borders dont mean anything then your bed is my bed.   And there is a respect that goes with being invited. These uneducated fools that have NO CULTURE AT ALL! AS ALL THEY ARE TAUGHT IS THE PEDOPHILE ISLAMIC TEACHINGS OF JIHAD. MOHUMMAD IS A DOG

grav   
grav
5 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

Thats what ive been saying mate good on u.  And if property borders dont mean anything then your bed is my bed.   And there is a respect that goes with being invited. These uneducated fools that have NO CULTURE AT ALL! AS ALL THEY ARE TAUGHT IS THE PEDOPHILE ISLAMIC TEACHINGS OF JIHAD. MOHUMMAD IS A DOG

My dogs tell me they are insulted by your comparing them to Mohammed. :dog:

They would never think about smiling to your face while planning to stab you in the back. And they respect female dogs.  My old gyp is top dog. The males obey her. Humans are the sorry a-holes who made bi**h a bad word.  

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
5 hours ago, grav said:

They would never think about smiling to your face while planning to stab you in the back. And they respect female dogs.  My old gyp is top dog. The males obey her. Humans are the sorry a-holes who made bi**h a bad word.  

David Berkowitz reported that a dog spoke to him, channeling a 6,000-year-old man named Sam whom he sometimes identified with Sam Carr, a neighbor and dog owner. “He told me [to kill] through his dog, as he usually does,” David wrote. He worried that his condition would worsen. “I may, one day, evolve into a humanoid or demon in a more complete state,” he said. Three of four court-appointed psychiatrists didn’t hesitate; they found him unfit to stand trial.

Nice doggie.

Cinnamon    18,074
10 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

Yup!  Where does it stop? Oh, wait it won't because there is no end to what someone else wants us to give up.  Who's running this show, everyone who had nothing?  The globalists named them the "Have nots".  If you have nothing, then you want everything?  That's not a true statement and the globalists know that but they want everyone to feel that way.  Their psychology runs deep, because someone who has nothing, then acquires something, wants to keep what they (hopefully) worked for and don't want to lose it. That means PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS.  The very foundation of America and other nations. 

2QIK4U    315
7 hours ago, grav said:

Yes very true.. Tell your lovely pets i do apoligise.. In Australia a Dog is a prison term for a traitor and is the lowest insult you could be called. We always laugh when we see americans calling each other dog then slappin the high fives.... I suppose i could call him a goatfu+++r but they know that as they prefer goats over a bagged woman! Lol.. How do you get turned on by a sheet? 

2QIK4U    315
23 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Hi cinnamon how r u mate.. I sent a fkd up photo of obama with a little girl to your fakebook site.. Article on top of my page.. My name would be connected to photo on there.. Now you both know who i am shhhh lol i dont care..

1. Jump To Top