Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Am I wrong in the assumption that we will all be in the streets if Trump is not what he stated?

Rate this topic

Am I wrong in the assumption that we will all be in the streets if Trump is not what he stated?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No
    • Already itching
    • Not getting involved.

Cinnamon    15,978

haha I'm so tired @thedudeabides I clicked the wrong one, I should have said NO you are not wrong. (and I just posted a bunch of stuff in the wrong forums! I should fire myself :blink:

thedudeabides    2,077
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

haha I'm so tired @thedudeabides I clicked the wrong one, I should have said NO you are not wrong. (and I just posted a bunch of stuff in the wrong forums! I should fire myself :blink:

It was a very long day. I am so drained. I almost fell asleep at work. I too picked yes.

Edited by thedudeabides

Iamawake    241

The road to hell is paved with, good intentions. He could very well be the man, he claims to be, the question is now, will he be provided with the tools, and guidance to carry out the job.

Or, surrender like the rest.

Tick Tock.

Iamawake    241
15 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

It was a very long day. I am so drained. I almost fell asleep at work. I too picked yes.

The last job I had, most guys with 20+ years seniority either slept or played cards, while the place fell down around them. The sense of entitlement was mind boggling, now they are up against the wailing wall cause the place is shutting down, and there gonna have to teach their kids how to, dumpster dive..dumb facks.

radio doc    350

he can try to keep his promises, but

sorry folks, theres this treaty we signed, or

a little detail in a bill that nobody bothered to read, or

that issue is regulated by the commercial sector, or the u.n. or ???

bottom line, theres always an excuse!

i believe he will try, but will face many outrageous roadblocks.

they (libs) have stated their intent to derail his efforts. and i believe they will sit there like a bunch of monkeys eating bananas and tossing banana peels in his path for 4years.

Edited by radio doc
spelling/add
  • Like 1

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Well, I know I will be. Not sure to what extent or what I will be doing. But I know I will be angrier than these liberals are.

:violin::perma_banned:

Jostler    2,213

What are you intending with a thread like this Dude?  Helping "them" solidify their lists?  You *really* need to master your emotions.

• Like 1

thedudeabides    2,077
8 hours ago, Jostler said:

What are you intending with a thread like this Dude?  Helping "them" solidify their lists?  You *really* need to master your emotions.

Lol what? 

I am sorry but I don't fear any stupid ideal of "lists". This in my opinion is the thing that has weakened the CT community the most. Fear, fear of everything. Their are far to many of us for them to keep track of. 

Jostler    2,213

A lack of emotional control leads not to action, but reaction.  Acting according to a rational plan that results in a desired outcome is not fear, it is wisdom.  What purpose does this thread serve but to express an orgy of reactive emotion? 

It is not fear to look for productive outlets and eschew purposeless exposure to the enemy.  If I am in a firefight and take cover behind a rock while AIMING my weapon instead of mindlessly spraying precious ammo hoping to hit something, are you saying that is fear?  I think we'll need to agree to disagree on that one :)

It's not brave to stand in a firefight and beat your chest.  It's stupid.