Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Epic! Watch Local Traffic Reporter Give Hillary Supporters Directions To Canada

CSB    2,038

:neonlol:  And I hope they take their bratty little kids and all their illegal friends with them

Groove    1,946
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

He is so serious! this is better than comedy!

Lmfao thanks for that laugh!!!!!! My wife is rofl right now. Haha. 

Jostler    2,216
5 hours ago, Iamawake said:

Lol we have enough resources to take care of 130 million, give or take a few :chuckle:

all your resources are belong to us.  send us more wood and we'll think about paying you for it...maybe...someday....or we can pay you in illegal immigrants maybe?   :)

Uncle Nobby   
Uncle Nobby

all this talk about the bitter and twisted losers who backed Hitlery, and now assume they can just move north to Canada, here's a hint :-

WE DON'T FU£$&G WANT YOU HERE EITHER

thoth    232
2 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

all this talk about the bitter and twisted losers who backed Hitlery, and now assume they can just move north to Canada, here's a hint :-

WE DON'T FU£$&G WANT YOU HERE EITHER

They talk about Clinton supporters 

i still haven't met one lol 

maybe they're afraid to tell 

Ukshep    20,135
1 hour ago, thoth said:

i still haven't met one lol 

maybe they're afraid to tell 

if you were a hillary supporter would you tell anyone? i sure wouldn't lol

Brio    1,038
18 hours ago, Jostler said:

all your resources are belong to us.  send us more wood and we'll think about paying you for it...maybe...someday....or we can pay you in illegal immigrants maybe?   :)

Yes, 36% tariffs managed to close many sawmills and cost 10s of thousands of jobs in BC alone, Trade Minister Zoellick went on to be President of the world bank succeeding Wolfowitz.

Americans won't benefit one damn penny from Canada's resources. Our forests and lakes will be (are being) shipped to China and sold back to you for 10x the cost you got them from us.

I really wish the bullshit about dumping these morons in Canada was funny to me. It's not.

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Brio said:

Yes, 36% tariffs managed to close many sawmills and cost 10s of thousands of jobs in BC alone, Trade Minister Zoellick went on to be President of the world bank succeeding Wolfowitz.

Americans won't benefit one damn penny from Canada's resources. Our forests and lakes will be (are being) shipped to China and sold back to you for 10x the cost you got them from us.

I really wish the bullshit about dumping these morons in Canada was funny to me. It's not.

I was trying to be funny with that post, but I can understand your disgust too :/  I didn't mean to imply I support the economic abuse of my neighbor to the north.  It truly does disgust me :/

Unfortunately I see it as just another symptom of division by global elites driving wedges between anyone who might conceivably unite in resistance to their global plans for domination.  Nobody on the  face of this earth should naturally have closer or more respectful relations than Canada and the US.  Sadly there are powerful people who don't want that.