Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

National Enq. dated 11/21/16/Hillary and Huma going to jail sex abuse covered up /secret hospitalization / truth about gay affair

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    19,951

Inside, starting on page 20, are published emails, exposing, treason, bribery, and lies. Says the files were captured and leaked by Putin. (Thanks Putin).

Page 22 shows some pictures, and shows a detailed diagram of Huma's connections to terrorists and Muslims(page 23). It looks like the same one that came through Wiki Leaks.

Page 24 goes into the details of how Weiner impacted things.

Also states in the Weiner article (Page 24) that Hillary stalled rescue for Ambassador Stevens and Benghazi.

Another investigative News agency RadarOnline, also helped with details.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3494114/posts

I need to get to the store and get a copy of this! Anyone got one?  I'm dyin here! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,951

Uhh... they're saying Putin did this?  Who does this sound like?  I'm very suspicious about this!  It's playing right into the hands of Hillary Clinton and their claims of Russia hackers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,125
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Uhh... they're saying Putin did this?  Who does this sound like?  I'm very suspicious about this!  It's playing right into the hands of Hillary Clinton and their claims of Russia hackers.  

A little suspicious yes! a minister of his i believe also planted a similar seed last week.

Would be good to see what happens! nat. enq. have been breaking news first a few times now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,951
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

A little suspicious yes! a minister of his i believe also planted a similar seed last week.

Would be good to see what happens! nat. enq. have been breaking news first a few times now.

Yes, they said that Trump campaign staff met with Russians, it was from MSNBC and gave hardly any information, except the guy's name that said it. I wonder if he even exists. MSNBC adores Hillary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

National Enquirer is a Trump affiliated publication.

Just saying 😉.

It's probably all true though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Iamawake    241
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, they said that Trump campaign staff met with Russians, it was from MSNBC and gave hardly any information, except the guy's name that said it. I wonder if he even exists. MSNBC adores Hillary. 

Wash Post 4 days ago,

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/ar-AAk9keF?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,951
Just now, Team Uzi said:

National Enquirer is a Trump affiliated publication.

Just saying 😉.

It's probably all true though.

I didn't know that. Then he could have had hillary on a shishkabob stick ages ago. Too bad they didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I didn't know that. Then he could have had hillary on a shishkabob stick ages ago. Too bad they didn't.

That's why he didn't open that can of worms.

He knew it was coming.

Smart guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JustATrucker    523

I really never bought into the whole NE crap... They are a tabloid period.. I heard that they did break news on certain people like Jesse Jackson, and John Edwards.. But that is what 2 out of how many.. I can say for fact, many yrs ago, a patron was thrown from the top of a roller coaster back home, It was called the cyclone, and was consider the biggest and fastest at time 200 foot drop from main hill, 60 mph.. Well the dip shit, took off his seat belt and raised his arm up in the air.. As the train was about to come to the top of hill 3 and it jolts you, he went flying out, over the top, and landed with some of the runners across his chest and under his arms.. He ended up with major bone fractures including (I believe) rips, shoulders, pelvis etc... The next day the NE had his story and made it out like it was the coaster fault, he was scared to death, saw his life flash before his eyes kind of bullshit. They made it look like he was the victim... I use to work at that particular park, and can say, with experience (stupid 18 yr old) back then.. You can take your seat belt off and make it without falling out. Myself and a few other workers did it once, and never again.. The trick was to wrap you arm under and around the lap bar and hold on tight.. Yes it raised us up out of our seat, but we never left the car... You could not pay me enough $$$ to try that stunt again..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,951
5 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

I really never bought into the whole NE crap... They are a tabloid period.. I heard that they did break news on certain people like Jesse Jackson, and John Edwards.. But that is what 2 out of how many.. I can say for fact, many yrs ago, a patron was thrown from the top of a roller coaster back home, It was called the cyclone, and was consider the biggest and fastest at time 200 foot drop from main hill, 60 mph.. Well the dip shit, took off his seat belt and raised his arm up in the air.. As the train was about to come to the top of hill 3 and it jolts you, he went flying out, over the top, and landed with some of the runners across his chest and under his arms.. He ended up with major bone fractures including (I believe) rips, shoulders, pelvis etc... The next day the NE had his story and made it out like it was the coaster fault, he was scared to death, saw his life flash before his eyes kind of bullshit. They made it look like he was the victim... I use to work at that particular park, and can say, with experience (stupid 18 yr old) back then.. You can take your seat belt off and make it without falling out. Myself and a few other workers did it once, and never again.. The trick was to wrap you arm under and around the lap bar and hold on tight.. Yes it raised us up out of our seat, but we never left the car... You could not pay me enough $$$ to try that stunt again..

The only reason I hold out any hope anymore is because I'm thinking they can and will be sued for years over lies like these. And the rumors have been circulating about exactly what they said they have. Fingers crossed!  I want to see her taken down and have for a long time now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JustATrucker    523
Just now, Cinnamon said:

The only reason I hold out any hope anymore is because I'm thinking they can and will be sued for years over lies like these. And the rumors have been circulating about exactly what they said they have. Fingers crossed!  I want to see her taken down and have for a long time now. 

I do to, and hope Trump will not back down, in the name of National Unity.. If he does not go after her, he will be a one term pres, and it will send a message to people, that business as usual in D.C. but under the name of Pres. Trump..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Johnson   
Mr. Johnson
19 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

I really never bought into the whole NE crap... They are a tabloid period.. I heard that they did break news on certain people like Jesse Jackson, and John Edwards.. But that is what 2 out of how many.. I can say for fact, many yrs ago, a patron was thrown from the top of a roller coaster back home, It was called the cyclone, and was consider the biggest and fastest at time 200 foot drop from main hill, 60 mph.. Well the dip shit, took off his seat belt and raised his arm up in the air.. As the train was about to come to the top of hill 3 and it jolts you, he went flying out, over the top, and landed with some of the runners across his chest and under his arms.. He ended up with major bone fractures including (I believe) rips, shoulders, pelvis etc... The next day the NE had his story and made it out like it was the coaster fault, he was scared to death, saw his life flash before his eyes kind of bullshit. They made it look like he was the victim... I use to work at that particular park, and can say, with experience (stupid 18 yr old) back then.. You can take your seat belt off and make it without falling out. Myself and a few other workers did it once, and never again.. The trick was to wrap you arm under and around the lap bar and hold on tight.. Yes it raised us up out of our seat, but we never left the car... You could not pay me enough $$$ to try that stunt again..

At this point, they have more credibility than CNN. CNN is the new sorcha faal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×