Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

National Enq. dated 11/21/16/Hillary and Huma going to jail sex abuse covered up /secret hospitalization / truth about gay affair

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,239

Inside, starting on page 20, are published emails, exposing, treason, bribery, and lies. Says the files were captured and leaked by Putin. (Thanks Putin).

Page 22 shows some pictures, and shows a detailed diagram of Huma's connections to terrorists and Muslims(page 23). It looks like the same one that came through Wiki Leaks.

Page 24 goes into the details of how Weiner impacted things.

Also states in the Weiner article (Page 24) that Hillary stalled rescue for Ambassador Stevens and Benghazi.

Another investigative News agency RadarOnline, also helped with details.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3494114/posts

I need to get to the store and get a copy of this! Anyone got one?  I'm dyin here! lol

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,239

Uhh... they're saying Putin did this?  Who does this sound like?  I'm very suspicious about this!  It's playing right into the hands of Hillary Clinton and their claims of Russia hackers.  

Ukshep    14,427
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Uhh... they're saying Putin did this?  Who does this sound like?  I'm very suspicious about this!  It's playing right into the hands of Hillary Clinton and their claims of Russia hackers.  

A little suspicious yes! a minister of his i believe also planted a similar seed last week.

Would be good to see what happens! nat. enq. have been breaking news first a few times now.

Cinnamon    16,239
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

A little suspicious yes! a minister of his i believe also planted a similar seed last week.

Would be good to see what happens! nat. enq. have been breaking news first a few times now.

Yes, they said that Trump campaign staff met with Russians, it was from MSNBC and gave hardly any information, except the guy's name that said it. I wonder if he even exists. MSNBC adores Hillary. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

National Enquirer is a Trump affiliated publication.

Just saying 😉.

It's probably all true though.

Iamawake    241
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, they said that Trump campaign staff met with Russians, it was from MSNBC and gave hardly any information, except the guy's name that said it. I wonder if he even exists. MSNBC adores Hillary. 

Wash Post 4 days ago,

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/ar-AAk9keF?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

Cinnamon    16,239
Just now, Team Uzi said:

National Enquirer is a Trump affiliated publication.

Just saying 😉.

It's probably all true though.

I didn't know that. Then he could have had hillary on a shishkabob stick ages ago. Too bad they didn't.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I didn't know that. Then he could have had hillary on a shishkabob stick ages ago. Too bad they didn't.

That's why he didn't open that can of worms.

He knew it was coming.

Smart guy!

JustATrucker    441

I really never bought into the whole NE crap... They are a tabloid period.. I heard that they did break news on certain people like Jesse Jackson, and John Edwards.. But that is what 2 out of how many.. I can say for fact, many yrs ago, a patron was thrown from the top of a roller coaster back home, It was called the cyclone, and was consider the biggest and fastest at time 200 foot drop from main hill, 60 mph.. Well the dip shit, took off his seat belt and raised his arm up in the air.. As the train was about to come to the top of hill 3 and it jolts you, he went flying out, over the top, and landed with some of the runners across his chest and under his arms.. He ended up with major bone fractures including (I believe) rips, shoulders, pelvis etc... The next day the NE had his story and made it out like it was the coaster fault, he was scared to death, saw his life flash before his eyes kind of bullshit. They made it look like he was the victim... I use to work at that particular park, and can say, with experience (stupid 18 yr old) back then.. You can take your seat belt off and make it without falling out. Myself and a few other workers did it once, and never again.. The trick was to wrap you arm under and around the lap bar and hold on tight.. Yes it raised us up out of our seat, but we never left the car... You could not pay me enough $$$ to try that stunt again..

Cinnamon    16,239
5 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

I really never bought into the whole NE crap... They are a tabloid period.. I heard that they did break news on certain people like Jesse Jackson, and John Edwards.. But that is what 2 out of how many.. I can say for fact, many yrs ago, a patron was thrown from the top of a roller coaster back home, It was called the cyclone, and was consider the biggest and fastest at time 200 foot drop from main hill, 60 mph.. Well the dip shit, took off his seat belt and raised his arm up in the air.. As the train was about to come to the top of hill 3 and it jolts you, he went flying out, over the top, and landed with some of the runners across his chest and under his arms.. He ended up with major bone fractures including (I believe) rips, shoulders, pelvis etc... The next day the NE had his story and made it out like it was the coaster fault, he was scared to death, saw his life flash before his eyes kind of bullshit. They made it look like he was the victim... I use to work at that particular park, and can say, with experience (stupid 18 yr old) back then.. You can take your seat belt off and make it without falling out. Myself and a few other workers did it once, and never again.. The trick was to wrap you arm under and around the lap bar and hold on tight.. Yes it raised us up out of our seat, but we never left the car... You could not pay me enough $$$ to try that stunt again..

The only reason I hold out any hope anymore is because I'm thinking they can and will be sued for years over lies like these. And the rumors have been circulating about exactly what they said they have. Fingers crossed!  I want to see her taken down and have for a long time now. 

JustATrucker    441
Just now, Cinnamon said:

The only reason I hold out any hope anymore is because I'm thinking they can and will be sued for years over lies like these. And the rumors have been circulating about exactly what they said they have. Fingers crossed!  I want to see her taken down and have for a long time now. 

I do to, and hope Trump will not back down, in the name of National Unity.. If he does not go after her, he will be a one term pres, and it will send a message to people, that business as usual in D.C. but under the name of Pres. Trump..

• Like 1

Mr. Johnson   
Mr. Johnson
19 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

At this point, they have more credibility than CNN. CNN is the new sorcha faal.