Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhiteHorse

Elite Plan To Build A Mini City Underground In Texas

WhiteHorse    527

Elite Plan To Build A Mini City Underground In Texas

The elite never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. First they destabilize the civilization they live in above ground, then prepare to live like cave spiders underground.

The deception is so obvious to us, as they are led by their pied piper to their doom also. 

I guess when you are blinded by your own mindset, reality is like grasping for shadows in the dark. 

The irony of their situation is that they will place themselves in their hole and God only has to light the fire in there, enjoy your own little piece of hell. 

<snip>

Some upper-income Texans are headed down below, not Australia, but in an large underground bunker complex. An investor group is planning for a doomsday scenario by building a $300 million luxury community underground replete with the latest leisure amenities like a golf course and shooting range.

https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2016/11/13/planning-for-the-apocalypse-elite-in-texas-plan-to-build-mini-city-underground/

Jostler    2,216

Nothing like having enough  money to build a very, very expensive coffin :)

I wish we had some way to find out if those 30km of tunnels dug out of the bedrock around Waxahatchie are really as "decommissioned" as Uncle Sam would have us believe.

Apparently the land and buildings were sold off piecemeal, but not the tunnels.

I'm very curious how the 17 different vertical shafts to the surface were handled ....or not handled as the case may be.  A chemical company finally renovated and moved into at least some of those buildings starting in 2012. 

Somebody in that area should go sniffing around for info about  the access shafts and their current status :)

Edit:  I guess a bit more information would be helpful.  Like maybe a link to explain what I'm talking about since I didn't bother to say :)  lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superconducting_Super_Collider

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Amethyst said:

There are countless facilities just like this all over the place. Roach motels lol

I am pretty sure there are too.  I always found the Superconducting Supercollider project interesting since it was a nice way to spend 2 billion dollars and then claim it was wasted...while very possibly actually being quite useful to fund another underground base.  If that rumoured underground coast to coast highway network actually exists it's plausible to think they completed the ventilation shafts under the guise of building the supercollider, and once that was done the rest of the expansion could be handled from under ground..out of sight.

Or maybe it was just an expensive boondoggle  ...dunno...just interesting  :)

Tarmalen    1,170

Sorry people....those are my plans nothing to see here...it's just a mock up in case of disease, flood, earthquake, volcano, ww3, peasant uprising.

Move along people....move along.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Nothing good can come from living underground in Texas.

It's gonna smell like burrito night down there everytime, on the surface, someone flushes a toilet 🚽.

EE gross 😝.

WhiteHorse    527

There are very deep roots of the collective here in Texas. Of course were there is big money to be made they tend to congregate there. They are embedded here like tics. The judges, district attorney, and the list goes on here in my rural county. I've seen people go Scott free for child molestation because of the pull the perpetrator held. 

Old members like the Bush's could explain that. 

People look to Washington to find these creatures, I say you can look around your small communities and connect the dots, all it takes is one dot. 

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, WhiteHorse said:

There are very deep roots of the collective here in Texas. Of course were there is big money to be made they tend to congregate there. They are embedded here like tics. The judges, district attorney, and the list goes on here in my rural county. I've seen people go Scott free for child molestation because of the pull the perpetrator held. 

Old members like the Bush's could explain that. 

People look to Washington to find these creatures, I say you can look around your small communities and connect the dots, all it takes is one dot. 

way, way too true.  I have a feeling that even those of us who know more than most, will one day be stunned to find just how deeply rooted this control grid is.  They seek out and obtain positions like Chief of Police, Judges seats and prosecutor's offices at every level and I suspect they've gotten into more of them than we can imagine.  I saw the edges of it in Gatlinburg, TN and it was DEEPLY engrained.  Looks like a nice tourist town, gateway to the Smokies, but there are some names you better not cross ...and those same names can get away with anything...including murder.

WhiteHorse    527
21 minutes ago, Jostler said:

way, way too true.  I have a feeling that even those of us who know more than most, will one day be stunned to find just how deeply rooted this control grid is.  They seek out and obtain positions like Chief of Police, Judges seats and prosecutor's offices at every level and I suspect they've gotten into more of them than we can imagine.  I saw the edges of it in Gatlinburg, TN and it was DEEPLY engrained.  Looks like a nice tourist town, gateway to the Smokies, but there are some names you better not cross ...and those same names can get away with anything...including murder.

I did not learn about the elite from Washington, I found out about them right here in rural Texas. I've learned that the collective is more a mindset than a socioeconomic condition. They all are not wealthy, plenty of programmed worker bees.   

Jostler    2,216
Just now, WhiteHorse said:

I did not learn about the elite from Washington, I found out about them right here in rural Texas. I've learned that the collective is more a mindset than a socioeconomic condition. They all are not wealthy, plenty of programmed worker bees.   

I'd call it a spiritset but I get your point :)  Those in Gatlinburg are definitely some of the wealthiest locals, but the ones that do the nasty work and are far from it.  Those are back woods crackers with missing teeth, + just about  anyone with a clerk's job in the County Courthouse.  And the wealthiest family in Sevierville or Gatlinburg are backwater rubes in the minds of the real elites :)  A few millionaires yes...chump change to the real power brokers.   All dangerous enough if you  cross them on their turf though or try to uncover there luciferian orgies and sacrifices.

WhiteHorse    527
1 hour ago, Jostler said:

I'd call it a spiritset but I get your point :)  Those in Gatlinburg are definitely some of the wealthiest locals, but the ones that do the nasty work and are far from it.  Those are back woods crackers with missing teeth, + just about  anyone with a clerk's job in the County Courthouse.  And the wealthiest family in Sevierville or Gatlinburg are backwater rubes in the minds of the real elites :)  A few millionaires yes...chump change to the real power brokers.   All dangerous enough if you  cross them on their turf though or try to uncover there luciferian orgies and sacrifices.

When we were kids we heard a lot of stories about satan rituals, and found places in the woods where  strange stuff was left, but at the time we just brushed it off. 

One experience I had that I never forgot. We were over at this girls house and while we were talking to her, I ended up alone with her and this guy in the living room.I got this weird feeling, kind of a panic attack. She looked at me and out of nowhere she said, " do you feel intimidated". I felt really uncomfortable and got the person I was there with and left. She has been the treasurer in my county since a she got out of college, it's an elected position and she gets re-elected every year. That's how they operate. Same with the judges. I'm probably the only outsider that knows this here. 

They aren't as visible here as the story you told. They do their dirty work here from behind the law. I would like to find where they gather and expose the creeps. 

Jump To Top