Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

Pay attention to the riots. Suspicions of mine.

thedudeabides    2,372

Ok so, we have had a mass flood of illegal immigrants over the past decade. You are all aware of this.

I have sources from the DEA and ICE who have given me small tidbits of info here and there. 

Specifically, today, I will be focusing on the things they came across when raiding "store" houses. 

In Chicago, Detroit, and Los Angeles. My source has reported that on dozens of occasions Gang related caches have been confiscated containing Thousands of rnds of ammunition. Hundreds of Military grade firearms. Including syntex and RPGs of Russian and Venezuelan make. This is throught multiple years of raids.

Almost every-time MS13 is involved. Now, the peculiar thing is that some of them who were taken down get immediately extradited to their home countries.  All of which have no records, sealed. Therefore one can quickly deduce who and what they are. Special forces of that nation. 

Now, having Trump win may have set off a trigger. That trigger being these "gang" elements arming and beginning there insurgency. Something my source says that Homeland and the DEA are very worried about.

Now watch these riots, as things go on watch they suddenly begin to be armed and outfitted. The mexican flags are the big tell on this. Just wait for the big russian guys to start showing up.

World war 3 is about to start. 

obviously this is all anecdotal and heresay, so feel free to dismiss it all.  Some of it is just my own mind connecting some dots. 

COBO Member    3,351

I thought most of us understood that WWIII started long ago. Events that you're warning about will simply bring it to our backyards. Along with foreign forces from both sides.

thedudeabides    2,372
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

I thought most of us understood that WWIII started long ago. Events that you're warning about will simply bring it to our backyards. Along with foreign forces from both sides.

Well the shadow play started around 9/11. in 2003 the United states began taking strategic locations and destroying any chance of a unified front from the middle east. Now we have Russia Surrounded.

Cinnamon    23,088

MS13 is one of the gangs specifically mentioned on 60 minutes when he said 3 million illegals with criminal records are to be deported pronto. Trump doesn't have to ask permission for any of that!  He can order it done because the laws are already there for him.

FLY ON WALL   
FLY ON WALL

My turn. My ICE sources Are telling me they know its our own gov.!! They are the ones giving ms13 and 3 other mexican cartels outdated russian equipmemt.They thought it would be for when borders where going to get wide open and a NACA ARMY would be made.NORTH AND CENTRAL AMERICAN.Mexico makes to much money off U.S. They are the same country.NACA ARMY will be used to fight The American/Middle East ARMY. Shiity thing is it will ne fought on U.S soil but NO NUKES WILL BE DROPPED. That is a HIGH RULE on the list. I will say they are grooming Michigan to be the state where a nuke DOES go off. I will not say anythimg else unless i am asked and CAN answer the question without hearsay.

thedudeabides    2,372
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

MS13 is one of the gangs specifically mentioned on 60 minutes when he said 3 million illegals with criminal records are to be deported pronto. Trump doesn't have to ask permission for any of that!  He can order it done because the laws are already there for him.

4D Chess.

Trump wants em out before they can be fully triggered. We likely have all of their locations. 

Everything for the most part has been planned out specifically to fight the war of 2020. That is how the Pentagon and all Generals are trained. To be prepared for the next war 20 years away.

thedudeabides    2,372
4 minutes ago, FLY ON WALL said:

My turn. My ICE sources Are telling me they know its our own gov.!! They are the ones giving ms13 and 3 other mexican cartels outdated russian equipmemt.They thought it would be for when borders where going to get wide open and a NACA ARMY would be made.NORTH AND CENTRAL AMERICAN.Mexico makes to much money off U.S. They are the same country.NACA ARMY will be used to fight The American/Middle East ARMY. Shiity thing is it will ne fought on U.S soil but NO NUKES WILL BE DROPPED. That is a HIGH RULE on the list. I will say they are grooming Michigan to be the state where a nuke DOES go off. I will not say anythimg else unless i am asked and CAN answer the question without hearsay.

I believe an element of the government has funded them. Not the true blue patriots. 

Groove    1,953
26 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Lmao I have a cpl of those. One was a pile of poop and didn't fit. The other is good to go along with a can. But anyway shhhhh not supposed to know that lol. 

Ms13 to me are somewhat worse than some terrorist the way they do things. Take em all back to where they came from and keep them there! 

Dewdrop    52

The great divider could put a stop to these protests with a call to Soros and the other puppet masters of BLM and Occupy Wallstreet etc. His silence speaks to his legacy and true loyalties. The United States citizens are not apart of those loyalties...