Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky and Lucifer, explained Washington Post 7/20/16

Cinnamon    19,827

In his prime-time speech, Ben Carson offered his own case against Hillary Clinton. It had a lot to do with tying her to Alinsky — and, by extension, the devil. Here's what he said:

Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors was Saul Alinsky. And her senior thesis was about Saul Alinsky. This was someone that she greatly admired and that affected all of her philosophies subsequently.

Now, interestingly enough, let me tell you something about Saul Alinsky. He wrote a book called, "Rules for Radicals." On the dedication page it acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom. ...

This is a nation where every coin in our pocket, and every bill in our wallet says, "In God We Trust." So, are we willing to elect someone as president who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer? Think about that.

This isn't quite Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but it's the same concept. Clinton is bad, Carson argues, because one of "her heroes, her mentors" is Alinsky — a man who "acknowledges Lucifer."

There's a lot to unpack here. First, it is true that, in the front of his book, Alinsky does acknowledge Lucifer in what could be read as a positive way:

<snip>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/20/hillary-clinton-saul-alinsky-and-lucifer-explained/

Explained my ass!  This is what we all suspected. I don't remember seeing this before! This is Ben Carson in his speech and the article is dated July 20, 2016. 

WhiteHorse    526

When you read through the whole article you see the same white washed back peddling that is so blatantly obvious in all elite controlled media.

Instead of focusing on the fact that Clinton's mentor is in fact promoting satan in a positive manner. They immediately state that Carson is to blame for connecting the dots and distance Clinton from Alinsky. 

I bet the old serpent is feeling pretty stupid now, he picked a bunch of idiots to try to pull off his deception, loose lips is sinking his ship. 

Walk Softly    2,164
51 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is a nation where every coin in our pocket, and every bill in our wallet says, "In God We Trust."

Hmmm... our bills also have the all seeing eye.  And what God exactly do they trust in?  That is the question. 

Cinnamon    19,827
Just now, Walk Softly said:

Hmmm... our bills also have the all seeing eye.  And what God exactly do they trust in?  That is the question. 

Lucifer! 

Jump To Top