Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TOPGUN

CDC sounds alarm on STDs

Rate this topic

TOPGUN    51

SURVEY SAYS  New estimates of the rates of syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia infections  are just a snapshot of a larger epidemic. In the U.S., there are more than 110 million people with a sexually transmitted disease at any point in time and about 20 million new infections every year. 

Three common sexually transmitted diseases reached a combined 20-year high in 2015, according to a report released October 19 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

U.S. teenagers and young adults account for nearly two-thirds of the more than 1.5 million reported cases of chlamydia and half of the roughly 400,000 gonorrhea diagnoses. Syphilis, the least prevalent of the three, rose almost 18 percent from 2014 to 2015.

“The 2015 data make clear that many Americans are not getting the preventative services they need,” Eloisa Llata, a CDC medical epidemiologist who coauthored the report, wrote in an e-mail.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/cdc-sounds-alarm-stds?tgt=nr

:omg:

Cinnamon    15,978
9 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

Good thing I have not had any sex in over 4 years :chuckle:

haha! You always find a silver lining, don't you?  Hey, if the shtf, I hope you went down to the pet store and bought lots of fish anti-biotics. ::lmfao:: Good thing to have stashed and we can price gouge to all our friends with STDs. 

• Like 1

TOPGUN    51
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

haha! You always find a silver lining, don't you?  Hey, if the shtf, I hope you went down to the pet store and bought lots of fish anti-biotics. ::lmfao:: Good thing to have stashed and we can price gouge to all our friends with STDs. 

price gouging for std drugs :rofl:

Edited by TOPGUN
typo

Im not a robot   
Im not a robot

Shouldnt Plan Parenthood be making info easier for younf teens to learn and avoid stds? Or do they just want te dead baby parts to sell. I AM MAKING A PROMISE!! I AM RAISING MY CHILDREN TO FIGHT EVIL. THEY WILL BE THE SUPERHEROES YOU READ IN COMICS THAT ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL.THEY WILL FIGHT FOE GOOD.THEY WILL DESTROY EVIL EVERY CHANCE THEY GET.THEIR EYES ARE OPEN AND THEIR HEARTS ARE FULL OF LOVE!!!. If these evil f***s are grooming their kids to destroy nations and kill people MY CHILDREN WILL BE THERE TO WHOOP THEIR f***IN AAssses

Tarmalen    1,004

Planned Parenthood means...don't have babies so we can slowly and methodically exterminate your "race" from the face of the planet.

Ukshep    14,248

Sexually Transmitted Democracy! = STD - the liberal agenda makes sense now.............f*** nah just kidding :tongue:

Cinnamon    15,978
30 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Reading the title I thought Madonna had paid up on her pledge of blowjobs.

:shocked:

:neonlol: I almost forgot about that one.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks around here. 

Iamawake    241
1 hour ago, Tarmalen said:

Reading the title I thought Madonna had paid up on her pledge of blowjobs.

:shocked:

:lmao:     ::lmfao::

Iamawake    241
3 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

Planned Parenthood means...don't have babies so we can slowly and methodically exterminate your "race" from the face of the planet.

Goddamn right.. they make it so hard that it takes a couple working 10 hour days just to make the bill payments...nvm raising a family...then flood the country out with refugees and break all the social safety nets...FFS.

Apolgies to OP..Didn't try to derail with my Rant.

Edited by Iamawake

radio doc    350
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Sexually Transmitted Democracy! = STD - the liberal agenda makes sense now.............f*** nah just kidding :tongue:

could there be an agenda in the mix to spread diseases with these seditious idiots?

dont be suprised if we dont see the emergence of new diseases evolving out of the old diseases combining and mutation, maybe with a little help from vaccines and gmo?

i dont go out much, but ive noticed some shocking promiscuity in pretty packages that made me think " are these ppl out to spread something besides a rumor?"

if soros and company uses snowflakes to do his will, maybe some yellow snow?