Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iamawake

SHOCK CLAIM: Chemtrails 'will wipe out humans' causing biblical-style floods, says expert

Iamawake    241

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/731823/Chemtrails-will-wipe-out-humans-causing-biblical-style-floods

THEY'RE reportedly responsible for killing bees off in their billions and now it's been claimed Chemtrails could kill off human kind in just a few years, according to shock comments from a US expert.

EDITED TO ADD TEXT, Please add some text with your links. 

Tarmalen    1,177

Bees due to magnetic field. Remember we had to synchronize the GPS of US planes not to long ago.  

(I briefly scanned for articles but it seems I lost them in the noise)

Pesky magnetic north also mucking things up by giving greedy bastards another excuse for taxation.

Trails due to humidity level, low humidity no trails. Father could look up and tell how humid the day was based on the trails. 

Iamawake    241
6 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Bees due to magnetic field. Remember we had to synchronize the GPS of US planes not to long ago.  

(I briefly scanned for articles but it seems I lost them in the noise)

Pesky magnetic north also mucking things up by giving greedy bastards another excuse for taxation.

Trails due to humidity level, low humidity no trails. Father could look up and tell how humid the day was based on the trails. 

Yes, could forecast Rain when there was lots trails in the sky, due to humidity.

Things are not the same today. The poles are shifting, I truly believe.

Insurance companies seed the clouds in the prairies with chemicals, to reduce the size of Hail Stones, Thus reducing claims.

Nothing surprise me anymore.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alberta-s-cloud-seeding-pilots-see-2nd-busiest-year-in-20-years-1.2744786

Really?   
Really?

They spray us heavy. let up a couple days last week. Most of the days when it could be a clear day the sky is filled up with their crisscrossing poison clouds.  Aluminum and boron nano particles and an accasional bio weapon.  It's messing up the soil and giving a lot of people asthma and coughs. It could be the reason a lot of people are low of vitamin d. The artificial clouds cover a lot of sun rays.  It's not good. Most don't care. 

Iamawake    241
2 minutes ago, Really? said:

They spray us heavy. let up a couple days last week. Most of the days when it could be a clear day the sky is filled up with their crisscrossing poison clouds.  Aluminum and boron nano particles and an accasional bio weapon.  It's messing up the soil and giving a lot of people asthma and coughs. It could be the reason a lot of people are low of vitamin d. The artificial clouds cover a lot of sun rays.  It's not good. Most don't care. 

Yes I have lots of footage, of grid patterns on clear days, but the clear days are few and far between. And it do create a lack of Vit D, and other complications you speak of.

Really?   
Really?

They've been spraying us for awhile.  I work outside and my eyes are wide open today.  I was hit with Lyme that they sprayed on us in the 90's. Major weakening.       There's a lot of disinfo and prop on it and persecution on the truth seekers as usual                                                                           There's a lot of info.                                      http://yournewswire.com/

"We also learn from this specific call that lithium has been dumped in our skies since 1970. If you wanted to medicate the masses to create mindless, slave-like prisoners who didn’t even know they were imprisoned, this is surely a good way to do it. Spraying lithium into our skies, along with countless other bacteria, viruses, prions, parasites, fungi, carcinogens, toxins, hormone-altering drugs, anti-flora and anti-fauna, as well as gene-altering micro-dust is nothing more than bio-warfare against the world’s citizenry. You can call them chemtrails or something else, the effect is the same."

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized.Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.” ~Edward L. Bernays, Master Propagandist

Jump To Top