Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Qronos16

300,000 NATO troops are on high alert to face Russia

Qronos16    62

NATO is preparing hundreds of thousands of troops in Eastern Europe to quickly mobilize against Russia, Jens Stoltenberg, the alliance's secretary-general, told The Times of London in an article published Monday.

Cinnamon    22,873
1 hour ago, Qronos16 said:

NATO is preparing hundreds of thousands of troops in Eastern Europe to quickly mobilize against Russia, Jens Stoltenberg, the alliance's secretary-general, told The Times of London in an article published Monday.

Surely they don't think they're going to pull off a war with Russia before Trump takes over.  I think Trump is going to take their money away and make them pay. 

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think Trump is going to take their money away and make them pay. 

That may be exactly why they would want to start a war before Trump gets in.  That way there's no inauguration, contingency and continuity of government is implemented, state of war declared and Obama continues on and continues to give NATO money.

Cinnamon    22,873
1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

That may be exactly why they would want to start a war before Trump gets in.  That way there's no inauguration, contingency and continuity of government is implemented, state of war declared and Obama continues on and continues to give NATO money.

Well, I guess that's when it's really "on".  :angry:

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Well, I guess that's when it's really "on".  :angry:

:yeah2: f***ers are PLAYING WITH FIRE; in fact, fire of the nuclear variety.  Russia will hand them their arses, I guarantee it.

Cinnamon    22,873

Ok, so we have Soros and co. trying to start a Purple Revolution, NATO and Obama wanting to start a war with Russia, that's quite obvious. Massive protests are to take place on inauguration day. 

Timing... Inauguration day, protests on inauguration day, after that it's too late. Assassination attempt is how I see this playing out. It's about all they could do. Hillary LOST. She's not a player at that point. It would be Obama. He can't cancel Trumps inauguration even if he does start a war. The people agreed to have Trump lead, regardless, he's been chosen already. They have to kill him. 

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ok, so we have Soros and co. trying to start a Purple Revolution, NATO and Obama wanting to start a war with Russia, that's quite obvious. Massive protests are to take place on inauguration day. 

Timing... Inauguration day, protests on inauguration day, after that it's too late. Assassination attempt is how I see this playing out. It's about all they could do. Hillary LOST. She's not a player at that point. It would be Obama. He can't cancel Trumps inauguration even if he does start a war. The people agreed to have Trump lead, regardless, he's been chosen already. They have to kill him. 

Oh, that wouldn't stop him from trying.  Indeed, the Deep State apparatus would invoke all kinds of shit, no doubt, from war powers acts, 'patriot acts', executive orders, on & on...  Of course, all going against the Constitution, but when has what the Constitution says ever stopped them from carrying out their plans?

Cryptic Mole    4,382
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Surely they don't think they're going to pull off a war with Russia before Trump takes over.  I think Trump is going to take their money away and make them pay. 

I can see obama pulling a stunt like that to mess shit up for Trump after he takes office and has to deal with obama intentionally starting WW3.