Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Some seriously nefarious forces are at work!

Ukshep    17,192

Don't tell me i am the only one that is noticing the darkness that is spreading out. Its as if the entire world is now in his presence. Did the antichrist just enter this world? because i feel this satanic shit to my core. 2 days after the election.... it just hit like a dark smog which chokes off the air.

I am repulsed by it. Its presence!

I do not know what it is. Only that it is here!

Cinnamon    19,993

It's because they are wounded, Shep and we (meaning all the awake people) keep hammering at them. I'm feeling it, but I've had prior experience with this and I know what it is.  I've learned to shift my mind into neutral and not let it affect me.  Giving it attention gives it power, so what I am doing is working almost round the clock to try and help others bring them down once and for all. Weird, I posted my Listen Up thread at the same time you posted this one. 

We can win this thing!  @Ukshep

Ukshep    17,192
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's because they are wounded, Shep and we (meaning all the awake people) keep hammering at them. I'm feeling it, but I've had prior experience with this and I know what it is.  I've learned to shift my mind into neutral and not let it affect me.  Giving it attention gives it power, so what I am doing is working almost round the clock to try and help others bring them down once and for all. Weird, I posted my Listen Up thread at the same time you posted this one. 

We can win this thing!  @Ukshep

This is different! Maybe! It just feels...... Well the i don't know! I know what an evil presence feels like cin. This is beyond evil. This is...... not evil..... its worse!

Cinnamon    19,993
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This is different! Maybe! It just feels...... Well the i don't know! I know what an evil presence feels like cin. This is beyond evil. This is...... not evil..... its worse!

A wounded animal is much worse than one in perfect health. :)  They are pulling out everything they've got to try and stop us from stopping them.  You might be detecting a lot of their negative emotions because they are more desperate to stay hidden than they've ever been.  Soros etal are the Luciferians, even though he says he doesn't believe in God, he's a liar to the nth degree.  And they're trying to start one of their color revolutions in America right now. You saw it with the buses in Chicago yesterday.  They're uncomfortable and their vibes are everywhere. 

EDIT: And since they're evil through and through, anything they put out is going to feel negative. Can they cast spells on people? Do they have the ability to cross into other dimensions?  Can they time travel? Do they have clones?  These are just a few of the questions we have for them. 

Ukshep    17,192
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You saw it with the buses in Chicago yesterday.  They're uncomfortable and their vibes are everywhere. 

Tbh i didn't see shit. Been avoiding news last few days! felt too.... dark!

But clones, time travel...... you know how real they seem now!

Edit: I mean no real evidence exists other than sets of extremely strange stuff. No idea what any of it means. But not a coincidence!

Anyway don't wish to derail to that subject as that does not give off a dark vibe.

I wish i could pinpoint the issue this thread targets. But it seems all around. We need some good energy to combat these people!

Malevolent    2,525

The world has lost its moral compass.  The youth have no foundation and are easily swayed to "come to the dark-side, we have cookies" join the forces of evil for money and / or drugs.  I am quite positive that SoreAss is involved in the drug cartels as well.

COBO Member    2,833

I understand the feeling. With all the negative vibes out there, one can't help but feel the real fight is yet to come. All we can do is keep our collective ears to the ground and keep on as we have. And be ready for anything.

rocorollo    37

I am feeling it too, for about a year now, and it is growing and accelerating. It is like the evil worldwide is intensifying, becoming more clear to all.  But also, the goodness in the world is also becoming more defined, more aware.

Tarmalen    1,176

That would be the Earth's harmonic frequency increase. It's been going on since the solar system rose above the galactic ecliptic in its grand orbit.

Something something mayan calendar something something.

Cryptic Mole    4,028
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Don't tell me i am the only one that is noticing the darkness that is spreading out. Its as if the entire world is now in his presence. Did the antichrist just enter this world? because i feel this satanic shit to my core. 2 days after the election.... it just hit like a dark smog which chokes off the air.

I am repulsed by it. Its presence!

I do not know what it is. Only that it is here!

Don't worry Shep. All is seen and nothing is secret.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open. Luke 8:17 NIV

Jump To Top