Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Lookin

Trump wont overturn gay marriage or take a salary

Cinnamon    23,108

I don't care what gays do, just don't tell me about it.  I don't tell gay people that I'm straight, why should they advertise their sexual preference to me, I don't want to sleep with them. 

Ukshep    20,202

See this is the thing. They all think we hate gays and all that. We don't we do not. It has always been about balance.

Sure women need rights. Sure gays need rights. Sure blacks need rights. Everyone deserves a piece of the pie regardless of where they come from.

BUT Damn the balance is needed. When society is shaped via liberal logic. It was only a couple of days ago that i realized something that has been staring me in the face for more than a decade. That being just how important celebrities are to the control sphere. I always thought they were illuminati sellouts but never having any real evidence.

Truth is 85% of these mainstream big names celebs are puppets of liberal powertards like hillary. They are used to convince as many of the low income welfare loving beer chugging f***tards as possible into doing what the agenda of liberalism wants them to do.

And before you go on about labels. I'm calling a spade a f***ing spade. The world is beyond political correctness and i am done pandering to the whims of those that pretend to be our superiors. They are f***ing scum at the bottom of the barrel. Allowed to suckle because no one see's them.

Well now i see you all. The corruption. The connections to celebrities and what they really are. Enough with this shit already.

Boycott all these dumb f***er celebs, put every one of these morons on trial and prosecute them for helping destroy the world.

I do so hope the celebrities come here and read this. Because time is up on the little parade they are having. No more will they take from the many on behalf of the few!

Ukshep    20,202
9 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

we can hope. Not much has been mentioned of exposing 9/11 in the last month. Will be nice to see what happens but that video is 9 months old :D

Iamawake    241
Just now, Ukshep said:

we can hope. Not much has been mentioned of exposing 9/11 in the last month. Will be nice to see what happens but that video is 9 months old :D

Yup it is 9 months old, your point being ? Its not relevant anymore ?

Hopefully, we don't see an about face from Mr. Trump.

Ukshep    20,202
Just now, Iamawake said:

Yup it is 9 months old, your point being ? Its not relevant anymore ?

Hopefully, we don't see an about face from Mr. Trump.

Nope just that i would like this to come back up and come out instead of not. Being 9 months old means its past. Who knows if it will still come. ya know?

Iamawake    241
Just now, Ukshep said:

Nope just that i would like this to come back up and come out instead of not. Being 9 months old means its past. Who knows if it will still come. ya know?

We all know how the past has a way, of coming back to bite our azz. If we forget what has passed, we only repeat it again, same ole, same ole.

Ukshep    20,202
2 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

We all know how the past has a way, of coming back to bite our azz. If we forget what has passed, we only repeat it again, same ole, same ole.

Hopefully it comes back and bites them in the ass. A final blow to the corruption.

Iamawake    241
Just now, Ukshep said:

Hopefully it comes back and bites them in the ass. A final blow to the corruption.

Yes...off with their heads. Trump stepped up, and he gonna need all the help and prayers, he can get.

thedudeabides    2,372
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

See this is the thing. They all think we hate gays and all that. We don't we do not. It has always been about balance.

Sure women need rights. Sure gays need rights. Sure blacks need rights. Everyone deserves a piece of the pie regardless of where they come from.

BUT Damn the balance is needed. When society is shaped via liberal logic. It was only a couple of days ago that i realized something that has been staring me in the face for more than a decade. That being just how important celebrities are to the control sphere. I always thought they were illuminati sellouts but never having any real evidence.

Truth is 85% of these mainstream big names celebs are puppets of liberal powertards like hillary. They are used to convince as many of the low income welfare loving beer chugging f***tards as possible into doing what the agenda of liberalism wants them to do.

And before you go on about labels. I'm calling a spade a f***ing spade. The world is beyond political correctness and i am done pandering to the whims of those that pretend to be our superiors. They are f***ing scum at the bottom of the barrel. Allowed to suckle because no one see's them.

Well now i see you all. The corruption. The connections to celebrities and what they really are. Enough with this shit already.

Boycott all these dumb f***er celebs, put every one of these morons on trial and prosecute them for helping destroy the world.

I do so hope the celebrities come here and read this. Because time is up on the little parade they are having. No more will they take from the many on behalf of the few!

Exactly my friend. The Liberals do not understand this. Neither do hard line right.