Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Bohemian Grove Film Footage and Pictures from the early 1900's

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one

That's is some messed up s*it right there. 

Cinnamon    22,903
25 minutes ago, The deplorable one said:

That's is some messed up s*it right there. 

It shows their weakness, we need to strike them with the truth at every opportunity.  

Malevolent    2,808
Just now, Cinnamon said:

It shows their weakness, we need to strike them with the truth at every opportunity.  

How is this shit related to the Skull & Bones of Bush and Co? Seems like the same stuff with a different label.

How do people like this sleep at night?  Are they really all just rich psychopaths / sociopaths?  

Cinnamon    22,903
Just now, Malevolent said:

How is this shit related to the Skull & Bones of Bush and Co? Seems like the same stuff with a different label.

How do people like this sleep at night?  Are they really all just rich psychopaths / sociopaths?  

It's all Luciferianism. That's what needs exposure and I doubt you'd ever find a news article by any major outlet with that word in it.  When I saw that old video of George Soros that a couple of people posted on here where he says he feels fine about taking away his neighbors private property (he was 14 at the time posing as a Christian to avoid being locked up for being Jewish) and it would have happened anyway, if it wasn't him, it would be someone else. THAT'S how that ******* rolls.  He's worse than most, they're still at least able to pretend. Dexter, the serial killer explained it best. 

Malevolent    2,808

@Cinnamon  I find it difficult to believe that these people get away with stuff like this.  It seems as if nothing can or will be done to rid the world of this kind of evil. Sometimes I think humans are much worse than animals.   For all the intelligence and education they have I am positive that my dog has more integrity, love and compassion than these deviants!  People (not just men) who hurt children, women and animals (in that order) do not deserve to share society with the rest.  These types need to be removed from society for ever.  There are various methods - death is simply too much of an "easy-out" for these buggers, they must be in a place where they suffer every day until they die of share exposure to elements and hunger or something like that!