Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Anti-Trump Protester Walks Into Traffic, Results Predictable

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,239

The thud is kind of sickening. Look at them, I hope that one got paid and medical insurance from Sorryass Soros! 

Quick1966    1,059

Hahahahaha!!! Ok now that I'm gaining my composure back. The reality is she did that to herself by walking into the highway at night. Hell if you did it during the day your still an idiot. When will these libtards learn if you want to protest do it on the side of the road. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

• Like 1

Flat    208
1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Hahahahaha!!! Ok now that I'm gaining my composure back. The reality is she did that to herself by walking into the highway at night. Hell if you did it during the day your still an idiot. When will these libtards learn if you want to protest do it on the side of the road. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

I hate to laugh, but yeah...

Groove    1,427

Wow.... Idiot is as idiot does. As much as I want to feel sorry for her I can't. She made the conscious choice to walk out there.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Multiple hit and run incidents have occurred in the Portland metro area.

Many have been the result of the idiots taking to the streets for the purpose of blocking traffic.

Hopefully , the rioters putting themselves in harms way and putting drivers and their families at serious risk will realize that there are consequences for unlawful behavior and accountability in following the criminals that choose to defy the will of the people.

Freakin Lemmings.

Cinnamon    16,239
20 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Multiple hit and run incidents have occurred in the Portland metro area.

Many have been the result of the idiots taking to the streets for the purpose of blocking traffic.

Hopefully , the rioters putting themselves in harms way and putting drivers and their families at serious risk will realize that there are consequences for unlawful behavior and accountability in following the criminals that choose to defy the will of the people.

Freakin Lemmings.

I'm sure the person that hit them is in bad shape over that. Gave them a lasting memory they don't need. The car stopped up the road, but I would have been afraid to go back to try and help.  

Ukshep    14,426
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The thud is kind of sickening. Look at them, I hope that one got paid and medical insurance from Sorryass Soros! 

We knew it would happen eventually. Many of you here called this happening well in advance.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm sure the person that hit them is in bad shape over that. Gave them a lasting memory they don't need. The car stopped up the road, but I would have been afraid to go back to try and help.  

It's sad that the rioters get the attention and nobody considered the people caught in the crossfire.

2QIK4U    315
20 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I couldnt hear anything. And she looked fine? Faking it bad trump supporter deliberately runs over clintonite. Lol.. I brake for animals not libtards. 😂 Lets ask Smugglypuff what it saw?.... 'I didnt see anything officer' lol

Edited by 2QIK4U

2QIK4U    315
18 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Beautiful 😂 simply Beautiful... This is going straight to fakebook..luv it.  As you might tell ive had enough of these self righteous Fuktards. Fakebook blocks non preapproved you tube videos.. Basically any truth. So this post is going up up and awayyy 😏