Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

bubba   
bubba

the dnc motto was

vote early and often

since it's confidential..they won't know you're illegal until after the votes are counted  

Malevolent    2,466

For a sophisticated first world country, the voting mechanisms in America seem more flawed than some African countries.  Seems it is purposefully so in order to be more easilymanipulated by the elite?

thedudeabides    2,273
1 hour ago, Malevolent said:

For a sophisticated first world country, the voting mechanisms in America seem more flawed than some African countries.  Seems it is purposefully so in order to be more easilymanipulated by the elite?

Nope, the DNC has just manipulated it in there strongholds so that illegals can vote.

Groove    1,677
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

There goes 3 million of Hillary's popular votes!

And I bet there's more! my bet is that the ones protesting most of them didn't even vote and now are all pissy because they assumed killary had it in the bag. Now their mad and throwing a temper tantrum.  I'm sure in Cali a crap ton of illegals voted, plus those 60k felons on the east coast. 

Jump To Top