Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Sky Cat

#CallSoreass

Rate this topic

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I wonder what's going to happen when I call tomorrow.  :)

Let us know, let us know! :laugh:

:cheer:

Cinnamon    16,240
Just now, Sky Cat said:

Let us know, let us know! :laugh:

:cheer:

I will!  I'm going to write down what I want to say before I call, so I don't forget any juicy epithets.  :chuckle:

Jostler    2,212
34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder what's going to happen when I call tomorrow.  :)

Keep in mind that when you call, you are calling the organization that our future Treasury Secretary was CEO of for several years. Steve Mnuchin.

Edit:  just in case that little tidbit informs your decision about what to fill their ears with :)  just make sure it's gooey and very, very smelly :)

Edited by Jostler

Cinnamon    16,240
15 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Keep in mind that when you call, you are calling the organization that our future Treasury Secretary was CEO of for several years. Steve Mnuchin.

Edit:  just in case that little tidbit informs your decision about what to fill their ears with :)  just make sure it's gooey and very, very smelly :)

:onfire: I can't figure out how bad this is!  I saw Dick Cheney's name being floated for something, too. 

Jostler    2,212
Just now, Cinnamon said:

:onfire: I can't figure out how bad this is!  I saw Dick Cheney's name being floated for something, too. 

That name ...omg.  Worse than John Bolton and that's saying something.  I don't know how we can have any hope whatsoever in a Trump Presidency if he insists on appointing the  names we've seen floated so far :/

I've long accused Cheney of being the real "decider" in the Bush Jr. administration and I still believe that.  Bush Jr. was simply too dumb to be credible as anything but  a figurehead puppet. 

Cinnamon    16,240
1 minute ago, Jostler said:

That name ...omg.  Worse than John Bolton and that's saying something.  I don't know how we can have any hope whatsoever in a Trump Presidency if he insists on appointing the  names we've seen floated so far :/

I've long accused Cheney of being the real "decider" in the Bush Jr. administration and I still believe that.  Bush Jr. was simply too dumb to be credible as anything but  a figurehead puppet. 

I am worried now.  I think Cheney ran Bush's White House, too.  I hate that guy because of 9/11, I'm sure you saw this before. 

9/11 Norman Mineta Testifies Dick Cheney ordered a stand down for Flight 77

Jostler    2,212

yes I have seen that :/  If there's any one person who has exceeded the Clinton levels of treason Cheney would be the one.

• Like 1