Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sky Cat

#CallSoreass

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I wonder what's going to happen when I call tomorrow.  :)

Let us know, let us know! :laugh:

:cheer:

Cinnamon    23,139
Just now, Sky Cat said:

Let us know, let us know! :laugh:

:cheer:

I will!  I'm going to write down what I want to say before I call, so I don't forget any juicy epithets.  :chuckle:

Jostler    2,216
34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder what's going to happen when I call tomorrow.  :)

Keep in mind that when you call, you are calling the organization that our future Treasury Secretary was CEO of for several years. Steve Mnuchin.

Edit:  just in case that little tidbit informs your decision about what to fill their ears with :)  just make sure it's gooey and very, very smelly :)

Cinnamon    23,139
15 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Keep in mind that when you call, you are calling the organization that our future Treasury Secretary was CEO of for several years. Steve Mnuchin.

Edit:  just in case that little tidbit informs your decision about what to fill their ears with :)  just make sure it's gooey and very, very smelly :)

:onfire: I can't figure out how bad this is!  I saw Dick Cheney's name being floated for something, too. 

Jostler    2,216
Just now, Cinnamon said:

:onfire: I can't figure out how bad this is!  I saw Dick Cheney's name being floated for something, too. 

That name ...omg.  Worse than John Bolton and that's saying something.  I don't know how we can have any hope whatsoever in a Trump Presidency if he insists on appointing the  names we've seen floated so far :/

I've long accused Cheney of being the real "decider" in the Bush Jr. administration and I still believe that.  Bush Jr. was simply too dumb to be credible as anything but  a figurehead puppet. 

Cinnamon    23,139
1 minute ago, Jostler said:

That name ...omg.  Worse than John Bolton and that's saying something.  I don't know how we can have any hope whatsoever in a Trump Presidency if he insists on appointing the  names we've seen floated so far :/

I've long accused Cheney of being the real "decider" in the Bush Jr. administration and I still believe that.  Bush Jr. was simply too dumb to be credible as anything but  a figurehead puppet. 

I am worried now.  I think Cheney ran Bush's White House, too.  I hate that guy because of 9/11, I'm sure you saw this before. 

9/11 Norman Mineta Testifies Dick Cheney ordered a stand down for Flight 77

Jostler    2,216

yes I have seen that :/  If there's any one person who has exceeded the Clinton levels of treason Cheney would be the one.