Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Trump takes Michigan AND the popular vote?

Lucy Barnable    5,027

That would not surprise me. 
Outside of the cities, where a lot of people have moved away from, Michiganders are pretty conservative.
I don't personally know many people who voted for Hillary but they say she won in my state.

Cinnamon    22,962

Why don't we know yet who won the popular vote and by how many votes? I am thinking Trump won both, otherwise they'd announce. Keeping it under wraps allows the snowflakes to continue crying about Hillary winning the popular vote with NO verification. And keeps the paid protests going! 

scott   
scott
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why don't we know yet who won the popular vote and by how many votes? I am thinking Trump won both, otherwise they'd announce. Keeping it under wraps allows the snowflakes to continue crying about Hillary winning the popular vote with NO verification. And keeps the paid protests going! 

The Superstation link (and others I've found) lists the final popular vote and electoral votes as:

Final #Election2016 numbers:

#PopularVote:

#Trump: 62,972,226 

#Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote:

#Trump 306 

#Clinton 232

Cinnamon    22,962
Just now, scott said:

The Superstation link (and others I've found) lists the final popular vote and electoral votes as:

Final #Election2016 numbers:

#PopularVote:

#Trump: 62,972,226 

#Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote:

#Trump 306 

#Clinton 232

Superstation 95 is not a reliable source. 

scott   
scott
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Superstation 95 is not a reliable source. 

Oops, sorry. Here's another that looks fairly reputable:

http://conservativespirit.com/breaking-final-election-2016-numbers

"Final #Election2016 numbers

#PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote #Trump 306 #Clinton 232

To all the liberal loonies still rioting because you claim Trump did not get the popular vote, get your meds now and prepare to be shocked because the finals results are in. Trump got 306 Electoral College vote while Hillary Clinton got 232. For #PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750"

Cinnamon    22,962

I wouldn't get too excited until AP calls it. Each state has x amount of days to count all the votes. AZ has 10 days after the election to do their count, I'm sure each state has different rules. I feel like they are not making the announcement because the press is behind Clinton and her mob. The longer they wait, the longer they can wreak havoc in the streets and make everyone believe that it's a harbinger of things to come. This is how revolutions are started. 

EDIT: This is where the info came from for the above article:

https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Dewdrop    52

According to the AP 100% has been counted and Trumps ahead by over 11k votes, an automatic recount would occur at less than 2k. Also I read that there was over 7 million votes not yet counted in absentee votes. They are supposedly all counted if they are postmarked by the election date. 

Cinnamon    22,962
3 hours ago, Dewdrop said:

According to the AP 100% has been counted and Trumps ahead by over 11k votes, an automatic recount would occur at less than 2k. Also I read that there was over 7 million votes not yet counted in absentee votes. They are supposedly all counted if they are postmarked by the election date. 

They're going to have to subtract 3 million of those off of Hillary's tally, True the Vote and another organization just verified they are coming together to take action. Over 3 million non-citizen votes have been verified.  Those were not republican votes. 

Do you have a link to that AP story? I couldn't find it, they probably buried it.