Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

Major California Earthquake coming soon?

Recommended Posts

 DarkKnightNomeD    1,889

I've heard stories - saw news, her some seeming supernatural occurrences, ect and the like.

But for some reason there is ALOT of talk right now about there being a MAJOR - Huge Earthquake that is supposed to happen in California soon. Not sure - where it is coming from - mostly from whatever data is out atm, Flares, Sun Darkspots, Nibiru, ect. I just noticed increase chatter on this is all.

What do you guys think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,993
3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I've heard stories - saw news, her some seeming supernatural occurrences, ect and the like.

But for some reason there is ALOT of talk right now about there being a MAJOR - Huge Earthquake that is supposed to happen in California soon. Not sure - where it is coming from - mostly from whatever data is out atm, Flares, Sun Darkspots, Nibiru, ect. I just noticed increase chatter on this is all.

What do you guys think?

Stop thinking about it, thought forms. No there is not going to be an eq here, unless there is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    1,889
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Stop thinking about it, thought forms. No there is not going to be an eq here, unless there is. 

I'm not - But I'm seeing a lot of people talk about it, have thoughts about it now. There is even a chan thread that is out right now calling all wizards to kill/sink Cali.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,993
4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I'm not - But I'm seeing a lot of people talk about it, have thoughts about it now. There is even a chan thread that is out right now calling all wizards to kill/sink Cali.

LOL If they want to sink Cali, tell them I said to leave the outlying areas alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×