Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dewdrop

Guess What Mother Got A Visit ?

Rate this topic

Dewdrop    52

Appears the kid was taken by child protective services, mom says it was just a joke...

The boy is now in the possession of Child Protective Services after the video came to the attention of the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Department.

KHOU reported that a detective said that the mother has apologized for the video but also said she was just joking.

Law enforcement authorities were reported to say that the video is disturbing but her actions are not a crime under the penal statutes.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/13/authorities-investigate-mom-kicked-7-year-old-son-voting-trump/

Lucy Barnable    2,984

Good!
No child should ever be treated that way.
How can he trust her again after she kicked him out like that?
Hopefully she will have to attend parenting classes before he's returned.

• Like 1

Jostler    2,213

That was certainly one of the most hideous examples of mental and emotional abuse I can imagine.  I fear for that child in the hands of child protective services too though :/

As bad as that was, I sincerely pray Mom can come to an understanding of the incredible seriousness of what she did to her own child and at least avoid having the child permanently relegated to the tender mercies of the government :/ 

• Like 1