Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Trump names Priebus chief of staff, Bannon senior counselor

Cinnamon    19,900

President-elect Donald Trump on Sunday appointed Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus as his White House chief of staff.

Trump also announced that campaign CEO Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News, will be his chief strategist and senior counselor. 

Trump said that Priebus and Bannon will work as “equal partners" -- as they did in the campaign -- to make the federal government “much more efficient, effective and productive.”

“Steve and Reince are highly qualified leaders who worked well together on our campaign and led us to a historic victory,” Trump said. “Now I will have them both with me in the White House as we work to make America great again.”

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/13/trump-to-name-priebus-chief-staff-bannon-senior-counselor.html

Found this on fox while CNN continues with the race baiting bs 

Dewdrop    52

After the Republicans abandoned Trump I'm surprised but I don't know his relationship with Priebus. However I got a hundred emails from Priebus soliciting for Donald after I answered an online RNC poll... I did give to Trump late in the campaign a few times but directly so the RNC didn't take any... or at least I hope so. And I have never donated a thing to a Presidential canidate. But she was killing him on ads.. Trump saved most of his money for ads the last week he said..:drinkingwine:

FlhxsGeek    58

Priebus, jumped on the trump train fairly early much to the chagrin of Many in the rino party.  I'm holding out on whether he's truly on board.  Bannon is a Chairman at Breitbart News.  Basically the only place besides Drudge where I could bring myself to look at headlines.  Based on the way CNN is bashing Bannon, and from what I've heard of him listening to him on the Patriot channel on XM, He's capable of the 3d chess game that's going to be going on over the next 4 years.  My one worry is that he's way too quick to dismiss Conspiracies.  Not sure if that was to keep his news site from being dismissed or not.

Jump To Top