Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Blocks Of Anti-Trump Protest Buses Caught On Tape CHICAGO

Cinnamon    19,955

Earlier today we showed that, contrary to USA Today's claims that the anti-Trump protests across the nation are "spontaneous, involving people from all walks of life", according to Wikileaks documents at least two of the people profiled by USA Today have a history of being professional agitators for the Democratic party, whose task is to stir up popular protests and - in extreme cases - unleash rioting, such as the following clip showing the latest day of violent protests in Portland revealed.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/blocks-anti-trump-protest-buses-caught-tape

Cinnamon    19,955

They're pulling out all the stops and investing a ton of money into these protests.  ANSWER and Soros and a lot of others. Clearer and clearer! 

This is YaKnow   
This is YaKnow

They are stayin in their dem stronholds. They know they cant leave thise areas because nobody is falling for their BS. If they step outta bounds Soros and the like will be caught mich easier!!Let them wall around their safe space and uell whatever they want. WE just watch from afar taking notes and watching movements and routines!! Counter intel. We pretty much know the game plan we just need to find out what plan they running this go around!!!WE will

CSB    1,921
4 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They're not really anti-Trump protests; they're anti-Democracy protests.

How true this is ..

Dewdrop    52
5 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

403 forbidden

Works for me still. Can we post pics here or only links to pics ?

Maybe I should have asked that before now...

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
16 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

Works for me still. Can we post pics here or only links to pics ?

Maybe I should have asked that before now...

No .

Links only.

Nobody trust us.

Might step on someone's copyright infringement toes.

It pays to be paranoid, but the hours suck!

Jump To Top