Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Is this what a Clinton shill bot looks like in meltdown mode?

Cinnamon    22,873
4 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

:mutleylaugh::hillarylizard::clap2::neonlol:

I wonder how they feel being under a microscope for a change? So MANY out there working against this right now! It's AWESOMELY delish to watch!

Cryptic Mole    4,382

It's very gratifying to watch the evil self-destruct by thinking they were above the law.

Only one problem, no one is above the divine laws.

They overlooked the most important one of all.

SHILLHUNTER   
SHILLHUNTER

Dcmfox-Liveleak.Getting exsposed tomorrow.

Dang i have about 60 names of shills from other sites? Am i allowed to exspose them if i make thread?maybe if i dont put what site? These are real killary shills and some of them admit to be paid. Even if they lying they put out more proganda than anyone could should 

Cinnamon    22,873
4 minutes ago, SHILLHUNTER said:

Dang i have about 60 names of shills from other sites? Am i allowed to exspose them if i make thread?maybe if i dont put what site? These are real killary shills and some of them admit to be paid. Even if they lying they put out more proganda than anyone could should 

If you have proof and write it like an article, rather than just a doxx on someone, bring it. I don't care what sites they are from, do tell. 

Dewdrop    52
2 hours ago, SHILLHUNTER said:

I saw a list of paid Control The Records shills somewhere, had names , phone numbers, addresses and how much pay they were receiving... :biggrin:

SHILLHUNTER   
SHILLHUNTER
4 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

I saw a list of paid Control The Records shills somewhere, had names , phone numbers, addresses and how much pay they were receiving... :biggrin:

O i got my list pretty indepth.i need go back and veryify posts and make a very indepth thread. I was taking notes for when Trump won so i could rubb it in theor faces but exsposing them sounds like a better idea.just alittle more work for me . I dont mind. These are the bottom of the barrell a$$oles

Jostler    2,216

I'm deeply suspicious that an increasing number of these kinds of internet posts are coming from actual bots.  AI like computer programs.  A sophisticated algorithm wouldn't even need to rise to true AI levels to handle typed injections into places like reddit.  There are plenty of circumstances where automated drivers of memes would work just fine and human agents would have more time to focus on punctuating those memes with more responsive posts or work in areas where a bot would be easier to discern.  Whether computerized or human, when you see the exact same phrases used repeatedly in different venues it certainly points to a purposeful injection/reinforcement of propaganda.

Cinnamon    22,873
48 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I'm deeply suspicious that an increasing number of these kinds of internet posts are coming from actual bots.  AI like computer programs.  A sophisticated algorithm wouldn't even need to rise to true AI levels to handle typed injections into places like reddit.  There are plenty of circumstances where automated drivers of memes would work just fine and human agents would have more time to focus on punctuating those memes with more responsive posts or work in areas where a bot would be easier to discern.  Whether computerized or human, when you see the exact same phrases used repeatedly in different venues it certainly points to a purposeful injection/reinforcement of propaganda.

It doesn't help when something malfunctions, either. :chuckle:  It must be tough trying to start a revolution in a country where you can be outed online.  China just required registration with the government to use the net.  That, to me, is a big move toward stopping any thoughts of a widespread uprising. 

Whatever draconian thing we see go on in other places is the plan for us, too.