Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, David Clarke May Be Leading Department of Homeland Security

Cinnamon    23,150

Donald Trump’s transition team is reportedly considering Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, Sheriff David Clarke and outgoing Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio as possible nominees to head up the Department of Homeland Security.

Clarke has made a name for himself as a Fox News pundit and avid supporter of the gun lobby, using his platform in the media to attack Black Lives Matter, which he describes as a lawless, “subversive” and potentially ISIS-linked group composed of “black slime” that must be “eradicated,” and to champion the cause of anti-government militants, whom he praises as patriots.

<SNIP>

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3493719/posts

NOTE: Original article is from Salon, the Communist rag. I wonder who pays for that to stay online? 

I agree   
I agree

I agree that both are good choices. But I'm going to lean towards Sheriff Clarke. Hes been loyal to Trump. And has alot of passion for the truth.

Jostler    2,216

I'd be tickled pink with either one but lean toward Clarke just due to Sheriff Joe's age.  I bet Clarke would be happy to be able to pick up the phone and consult with Arpaio and I bet Arpaio would do it for free.