Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

CEO with Ties to the CIA Reveals he Plans to Kill Trump with a Sniper Rifle SAN DIEGO UPDATE: PUT ON LEAVE AND SS CONTACTED UPDATED!

Cinnamon    22,987

In a stunning display of mental illness and a shocking inability to control his emotions, Matt Harrigan the President & CEO at PacketSled, located in San Diego, California, has declared that he will ASSASSINATE President-elect Trump with a sniper rifle.

He even doubled down on his plot and told the Secret Service to “bring it.”

<snip>

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-ceo-with-ties-to-the-cia-reveals-he-plans-to-kill-president-elect-trump-with-a-sniper-rifle/35538/

Secret Service?  This is really blatant. 

Dewdrop    52

Hubris on overdrive . Had some success as a young man and now thinks he's "special" . He's about to find he's not a CLINTON or their friends...

Groove    1,939

On the guys Twitter he now says it was just a joke. Lol wonder if he got a knock on the door. 

Cinnamon    22,987
9 minutes ago, Groove said:

On the guys Twitter he now says it was just a joke. Lol wonder if he got a knock on the door. 

He's just like the lady that abused her kids, it was a joke AFTER she got caught and her kids taken away. 

TRUMPER   
TRUMPER

Well those neg rappers "joked" about killim trump for takim mamas foodstamps and he got arressted.Se fate for this guy

*DISCLAIMER* I BELIEVE YPU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING.FREEDOM OF SPEECH.I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS ITS ONLY WORDS

I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAY YOU WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT .KILL ANYONE. TALK SHIIT ABOUT A RELIGION,GAYS,NON-GAYS BLOWIN UP PEOLE.BUT IF YOU EVEN REMOTELY PLAN OR ACT THEN ITS BIG TROUBLE.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me!!

DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE??

Cinnamon    22,987
10 minutes ago, TRUMPER said:

Well those neg rappers "joked" about killim trump for takim mamas foodstamps and he got arressted.Se fate for this guy

*DISCLAIMER* I BELIEVE YPU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING.FREEDOM OF SPEECH.I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS ITS ONLY WORDS

I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAY YOU WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT .KILL ANYONE. TALK SHIIT ABOUT A RELIGION,GAYS,NON-GAYS BLOWIN UP PEOLE.BUT IF YOU EVEN REMOTELY PLAN OR ACT THEN ITS BIG TROUBLE.

DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE??

Not about death threats.  Have you ever had anyone threaten to kill you?  That's a form of terrorizing someone. And who knows?  If you threaten to kill someone they might just catch you in an alley and kill you first.

Dewdrop    52
4 minutes ago, TRUMPER said:

DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE??

I want to - yes

I'm going to- no

I too believe in free speech. These hate speech designations are bs... Verbally harassment is verbal harassment, gay or straight, black or white. None should weigh more than the other in a just society....I'd take being called any derogatory word over a beating any day... 

Cinnamon    22,987

PacketSled Response to Matt Harrigan Comments

Home » Blog » Events » PacketSled Response to Matt Harrigan Comments

PacketSled takes recent comments made by our CEO, seriously. Once we were made aware of these comments, we immediately reported this information to the secret service and will cooperate fully with any inquiries. These comments do not reflect the views or opinions of PacketSled, its employees, investors or partners. Our CEO has been placed on administrative leave.

https://packetsled.com/packetsled-response-to-matt-harrigan-comments/

Groove    1,939
12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

He's just like the lady that abused her kids, it was a joke AFTER she got caught and her kids taken away. 

Yep. Seems people need to understand before hand when a joke won't be funny. But no idiots are still blinded by shillary.  

Cinnamon    22,987

Tech company CEO fired after threatening to kill Trump

http://www.news965.com/news/news/local/tech-company-ceo-fired-after-threatening-kill-trum/ns8KJ/

A California-based network security company has accepted the resignation of their CEO of he threatened to kill President-elect Donald Trump. 

Matt Harrigan, the now FORMER CEO of PacketSled, went on a Facebook tirade on election night. The series of angry messages were part of a private thread that someone exposed through a series of screenshots. 

<snip>

Ukshep    20,104
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Tech company CEO fired after threatening to kill Trump

http://www.news965.com/news/news/local/tech-company-ceo-fired-after-threatening-kill-trum/ns8KJ/

A California-based network security company has accepted the resignation of their CEO of he threatened to kill President-elect Donald Trump. 

Matt Harrigan, the now FORMER CEO of PacketSled, went on a Facebook tirade on election night. The series of angry messages were part of a private thread that someone exposed through a series of screenshots. 

<snip>

Posted this one earlier. Justice in a way right?