Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Oh well! #NeverPepsi Boycott time.

Ukshep    17,127

Time to Boycott Pepsi=> Far Left CEO Says “Employees Are Scared for Their Safety” After Trump’s Victory

PepsiCo’s CEO said the election of Donald Trump as president was terrifying her employees.

“I had to answer a lot of questions from my daughters, from our employees. They were all in mourning,” PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi told Andrew Ross Sorkin at The New York Times’ DealBook conference on Thursday.

“Our employees were all crying,” she said. “And the question that they’re asking, especially those who are not white, ‘Are we safe?’ Women are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ LGBT people are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ I never thought I would have to answer those questions.”

After congratulating Trump for his success, Nooyi, who supported Democrat Hillary Clinton in the presidential race, said everyone in the US needed assurance of their safety.

“What we heard was election talk,” she said.

Nooyi also said she was disgusted more generally by the language that has been used to discuss women in recent months.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/time-boycott-pepsi-unhinged-ceo-says-employees-scared-safety-trumps-victory/

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
27 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Time to Boycott Pepsi=> Far Left CEO Says “Employees Are Scared for Their Safety” After Trump’s Victory

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/time-boycott-pepsi-unhinged-ceo-says-employees-scared-safety-trumps-victory/

Pepsi Cola sucks.

It's funny though that Pepsi hired so many of these losers to begin with and maybe companies will change their hiring habits by employing people that are there to work rather than to complain.

Personally, I believe Pepsi will need to start recruiting employees after their illegals have all been roundup and deported.

Cinnamon    19,951
6 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Coke is number 1 throughout most of the world and Pepsi is number 2, but one of the places where Pepsi is number 1 is out in California, where all the LBGT hang out...

haha I didn't know that!  When I drink soda, it's always coke, never did like Pepsi. 

I don't exactly know what the connection is, but apparently when they market an item, it is geared towards the intended audience...so maybe there's something that can be picked out in their ads that would say something...but then LBGT is a minority...

YourMom2    1,354

It ain't just soda. Here's some of the Pepsico brands.

Tostitos - Doritos - Lays - Cheetos - Ruffles - Stacys - Fritos

Quaker Oats - Cap' Crunch - Life cereals

Tropicana

Gatorade - Mountain Dew - 7-Up - SoBe - Izze

Aquafina

Naked juices

Lipton Teas

Aunt Jemima

Also partnered with Starbucks Frappuccino, Double Shot and Iced Coffee brands and Dole juices and drinks.

Pepsico is the second largest food and beverage business in the WORLD which that alone is a good reason to boycott them because you know, they didn't get to be that way without lobbying the traitors in Washington DC.

40 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Tropicana

Aquafina

Naked juices

Lipton Teas

Aunt Jemima

Also partnered with Starbucks Frappuccino, Double Shot and Iced Coffee brands and Dole juices and drinks.

Pepsico is the second largest food and beverage business in the WORLD which that alone is a good reason to boycott them because you know, they didn't get to be that way without lobbying the traitors in Washington DC.

Don't forget that Pepsi had Pizza Hut or Taco Bell or one of those at one time...

All junk food most of it...

Cinnamon    19,951
46 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Tropicana

Aquafina

Naked juices

Lipton Teas

Aunt Jemima

LOL I thought they were getting rid of Aunt Jemima, the snowflakes were crying it was racist... maybe they got their memos mixed up. haha

Jostler    2,216

Thanks for the list YourMom.  I swore off Target and I meant it.  I can do the same with Pepsi...and have.  I got a lot more confidence in the votes I cast with dollars than anything I could do at a ballot box.

As Trump might say:

GRAB 'EM BY THE P............  (rofits)

Jump To Top