Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Hillary stokes riots, says Muslims, gays “scared to death” after election

Ukshep    17,123

“Clinton approached by people ‘scared’ after election,” by Mallory Shelbourne, The Hill, November 12, 2016:

In a speech thanking her staff Friday night, Hillary Clinton said she has spoken to Americans who feel “scared” in the wake of Donald Trump’s presidential victory.

“Today, I heard from one of the people I met who lives in fear of her parents being deported and she’s scared to death that it’s going to happen,” Clinton said, according to Fast Company.

“I heard from a young man I’ve known for a very long time, who is gay, and he said, ‘What’s going to happen to me? And what’s going to happen to my friends?’ I’ve heard from countless women who know that the rights we’ve fought for for so long are on the line,” she added.

The campaign held a goodbye party Friday at the New York Marriott in Brooklyn, where her campaign headquarters had been located.

The former Secretary of State was met with a long applause from her staff, who held “Thank you” signs in the air, according to the report. Clinton reiterated that the fight was not over, despite the election loss.

“We can’t just throw up our hands and walk away from these fights,” she said.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/11/hillary-stokes-riots-says-muslims-gays-scared-to-death-after-election

Hillary loves to incite violence! Wait.... oh never mind! that's just what every democrat has done ever!

Groove    1,684

These people are worrying about nothing. They need to stop drinking the CNN kool aid and actually go read Trumps policies and actually listen to his full speeches and not the chopped up cut up versions. 

Lucy Barnable    4,261

Yeah, they're so scared they're making false police reports of hate crimes.

YouTube star pleads guilty to vandalism after alleging he was beaten for being gay

McSwiggan, 26, entered the guilty plea Monday to one felony count of vandalism causing more than $400 in damage. He received a sentence of three years’ felony probation, 52 sessions of anger-management counseling, and was ordered to pay $7,000 in restitution.
-----

McSwiggan wrote in an Instagram post that after visiting a gay club this summer in West Hollywood, three men attacked him, injuring his forehead and breaking three of his teeth. He faulted “authorities” for not protecting him and for treating him like a “second-class citizen.”

“I’ve never felt so terrified to be a gay man in the public eye,” he wrote in one post, which showed him in a hospital.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-youtube-star-guilty-20161108-story.html

Louisiana student ‘fabricated’ story of hijab attack, police say

The attack was one of several reported in the wake of Donald Trump’s election victory.

In a press release Thursday afternoon, the Lafayette Police Department said that during the course of their investigation into the woman’s complaint, she “admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab and wallet by two white males.

“This incident is no longer under investigation” by the department, the statement said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/10/women-in-hijabs-on-2-campuses-say-they-were-attacked-by-men-invoking-donald-trump/

Jump To Top