Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BREAKING: George Soros Jr. found by /pol participating in Clinton/AntiTrump riots! GET THIS OUT!

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

OMG

Soros actually bred with someone?

They should have ....

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
3 minutes ago, gxer said:

wth  -- he bred and has 4 children.  I only new about one.  

here's the site:  George Soros Family   http://www.celebfamily.com/business/george-soros.html  

Elizabeth Soros

Elizabeth was also known as Erzsebet Szucs. Her father owned a successful silk shop and she married Tivadar in 1924.

Szucs, don't it.

LOL 😁.

gxer    172

I''m going to make a 'working tree' of the soros clan!!!!  

It's going to take me ten years from what I've seen so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cinnamon    19,722

Oh, just the man I've been mentioning on here a lot lately, the spawn of his Luciferian daddy. I must have summoned him, because that guy has been on my mind due to his meddling in my gun rights here in California.  Time to turn up the heat on these people. 

gxer    172
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh, just the man I've been mentioning on here a lot lately, the spawn of his Luciferian daddy. I must have summoned him, because that guy has been on my mind due to his meddling in my gun rights here in California.  Time to turn up the heat on these people. 

SF?

Dewdrop    52

I'm sure he wears $300 glasses and $200 sneakers to "protest" . He should give his money away to protest his white privilege. I'm about 10% Cherokee, I could help him relieve that guilt...

:biggrin:

Jump To Top