Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BLOOMBERG HEADLINES: Trump Advisers Urge Obama to Call Off ‘Professional’ Protesters

Ukshep    16,929

Two of President-elect Donald Trump’s closest advisers dismissed the thousands of people protesting his victory as “professional” rabble-rousers and called on President Barack Obama and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton to intervene.

“I’m not sure these are even Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama supporters,” former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” citing an incident where people were “banging on my car.” “These people are, you know, kind of like professional protesters more.”

Senior Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway said on “Fox News Sunday” that Obama, Clinton, Senator Bernie Sanders and others should “come forward and ask for calm and ask for a peaceful transition, and ask their supporters which are masquerading as protesters now -- many of them professional and paid by the way, I’m sure -- ask them to give this man a chance so that this country can flourish.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-13/trump-advisers-urge-obama-to-call-off-professional-protesters

WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH! AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! THESE PEOPLE ARE GETTING ZERO REACTION FROM US!

BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER PEOPLE THAN THEY ARE!

Cinnamon    19,733

haha! BUSTED, any other person and we'd never have heard anything about paid protesters. Most people don't even realize protesters are paid off all around the world. The first time I heard it, I said huh? lol 

Jump To Top